Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
axel-a-promos

did u ever flirt with somebody else in a nightclub while your b/f or g/f was there?

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

me???

what did i do wrong??. i dont even know the guy:)

. . ok . .well suppose you had a girlfriend . . .and I mac'd on her . . You don't know me, so it's all good right? . . .

. . and say I got her number, and while you were out picking up an anniversary gift, I was sinking the funky pickle on YOUR bed with her . . . you don't know me, so it's all good right? . .

. . . . but then again . . . . nah . . I'm gonna stand by that one . . If you didn't know she was hooked up with someone, then fine . . but if you knew, then it's not cool dude . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . ok . .well suppose you had a girlfriend . . .and I mac'd on her . . You don't know me, so it's all good right? . . .

. . and say I got her number, and while you were out picking up an anniversary gift, I was sinking the funky pickle on YOUR bed with her . . . you don't know me, so it's all good right? . .

. . . . but then again . . . . nah . . I'm gonna stand by that one . . If you didn't know she was hooked up with someone, then fine . . but if you knew, then it's not cool dude . . .

well...what would u do if this girl is looking at you all night, and comes up to u and starts talking , and when u ask her about her boyfriend, she says she doesnt wanna be with him....:confused:

well...what would u do if this girl is looking at you all night, and comes up to u and starts talking , and when u ask her about her boyfriend, she says she doesnt wanna be with him....:confused:

That's a good point!

then why is she still wiht him??

lets put it this way, if she's gonna be "undercover" with her bf now, then say you guys get together and end up bf/gf..... she's gonna do it you too!

. . .I wouldn't have gone for it . . . You don't know enough of the situation to know who was at fault for what, and plus, like nycchic said, she's gonna do it to you . . . espcecially if she has the cohones to initiate contact in a public forum with him around . . . Not to be trusted. .

. . oh well . . . but then again . . I could be wrong . . .

Originally posted by totallytrance

Fine if you just want to screw her, but if you want more than that forget it, she def. could do it to you as well............(as said before..)

Good point. I once took a girl from her Bf and i was dating her, after a while she left me for some other guy. You lose them the way to get them.:blown: