Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Car Buffs... Quick Ques...

which would you go for... Form or function?

S4_brlln_valthru.jpg

with this one it looks hotter but i only get 8-10hp and its $900.

or...

a4_borla_sm.jpg

or this one which gives me +15hp gain, and half the price at $400.

which would you go with? or do you have any suggestions?

Originally posted by dgmodel

grrrr!!!! i dont want a lot of resonance or cabin noise just exterior, and not even that loud.... hrrrm?

The borla I have only tends to get loud when I am really hitting it and thats when i want it to be loud so its all good. When i'm just driving normal its not noisy inside at all

Originally posted by dgmodel

Thank you very much everyone!!! greatly appreciated... IM GOING TO GO WITH THE BORLA!!! Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooom!

(then) Psssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttt!!!!

marko, post some pics of it when its on there...

Absolutley... thers some pics of it on the fashion forum, from a while back... in a thread labeled test.. its like X pages long... theres a bunch of pics on there but its old.. before a few recent mods... but def. will put up the new ones once it get it on there... and the BOV...

Originally posted by joeg

you must get more than 15hp on that a4... turbos LOVE exhaust...

No kidding man. The Blitz Nur-Spec exhaust on the Mr2 gives 15hp and 18 ft-lbs to the WHEELS.

Hell DG, why not try something along the lines of a blitz exhaust or whatnot? They're tuned extraordinarily well.

Guest saleen351

when you little boys are done with adding 10hp to a car that needs 200hp more then call me. I'll show you my tail lights all day long..........NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT...............

Originally posted by saleen351

when you little boys are done with adding 10hp to a car that needs 200hp more then call me. I'll show you my tail lights all day long..........NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT...............

What are u running at the rear wheels, 350-400? I'd know but saleen took the stats for the 351 off their web page :(

You should come to the next meet up at rutgers and I'll give u a try. I like a challenge.