Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
gregwhjite83

ATTN: Jersey Board- New after hours club issueing membership cards, PLEASE READ

Recommended Posts

As you all are learning I am opening a late night club spot for all of you people that hate to stop your partying when the local clubs close..it is in Bloomfield, 1 block from Willys diner on Liberty St. in Bloomfield center. This club is OVER 21 only and although I dont have a liquor license it.depending on the promoter of the evening you may be allowed to bring your own 1 ounce bottles of liquor or beer in cans - we do sell setups with mixers ( tonic, clubsoda, ginger ale, coca cola and bottled water along with cups and ice. I do serve a free fruit and pastry buffet with free coffee (gourmet coffee) heh...admission on most nights is 10 bucks and well be open wed - sat 10pm thru 7am. Heres the thing people and its IMPORTANT: This is a PRIVATE club and Ill be making membership cards so you must get 1 if you want to come in...there are 2 ways to get 1. One is you can come down to the club any weeknight and fill out a small form and show some state id ( drivers license, passport - anything that proves you are of age) and Ill make your card quickly with a pic that Ill snapshot of you and laminate right there on the spot or you can fill out a webform at the website which will put your name on a list at the door, when you come for the opening youll then have to show your id and Ill confirm it and make your card so you can pick it up the next time you come to the clubs events. I HAVE TO DO THIS SO WE CAN BE LEGIT...My place is no different than any church hall or rental hall..its just that mine is a beautiful art deco ballroom with a boomin sound system and nice lounge to chill out in. We have the main room plus a quiet downstairs chill out room with couches and big screen TV w/DVD and lotsa dope movies to watch..big stage plus a balcony section VIP Lounge next to the dj. FOR MORE INFO - call at 973-743-6443 or check out the website at http://www.illbient.com/thespace/ for a list of the nights and thier happenings - I have some KILLER djs coming up such as Nj's Tony Humphries, Richie Rydell, Marshall Fairbanks, Mike Mac and from NyC Sasha, Timmy Regisford, Dj Spooky, Rob Gee and am trying to book Tsettos, Tenaglia and others..PLEASE RESPOND to this thread and let me know what you all think and PLEASE get a membership card...thank you Greg PS - DO NOT PM ME thru this system - send me email at [email protected]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DUDE!

THIS IS THE BEST THING I EVER HERD!!!

I have thought about what your doing for the longest time. It will be tuff to build a crowd but once you do shit!! There is no place in nj that does this. I will be there all the time. When is rob gee going to be there???

:eek: :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a local bartender who lives within stumbling distance from this place. I also have about fifty friends who live in Bloomfield so this might be exactly what were looking for. Whens a good time to come check the place out and get cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything open from 10pm-7am has super. super, super potential!

Get a great DJ too or else afterhours become boring...:D..I would love to hang out at this place before headin off to the shack..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uhm, just to follow up, for the dood that said "I smell a scam" - its not a scam I dont get my kicks at 40 years old from coming on Clubnyc and lying to all of you while using my real name to boot...if you think its a scam on opening night just dont come I guess but you have no reason to spread negative gossip about the place...If you come down that night Ill make sure you dont have to pay and treat you with extra kindness...as for Club god Brian - my rental hall is the same as any church hall or union hall for rent, I have a legitimate certificate of occupancy and a good relationship with the town of Bloomfield so as far as "things not being able to last"...I think Ill be all right as long as people behave and I keep the bad elements out. This is a hall for hire not a nightclub with a liquor license - I dont have the State Liquor authority or ABC tellling me what to do and if I want to rent out my space to someone wanting to throw a party that ends at 6 am I'll do it and it will happen...listen the place is real, Im at 252 Liberty St in Bloomfield...theres a pic of the room at http://illbient.com/club.html..If you want to come down and see it Brian just give me a call and a break dood - Im trying to do something nice for everyone Ive only been in this buisness for 22 years...hope to see you come down and hang out thanx peeps, greg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gregwhite84

Uhm, just to follow up, for the dood that said "I smell a scam" - its not a scam I dont get my kicks at 40 years old from coming on Clubnyc and lying to all of you while using my real name to boot...if you think its a scam on opening night just dont come I guess but you have no reason to spread negative gossip about the place...If you come down that night Ill make sure you dont have to pay and treat you with extra kindness...as for Club god Brian - my rental hall is the same as any church hall or union hall for rent, I have a legitimate certificate of occupancy and a good relationship with the town of Bloomfield so as far as "things not being able to last"...I think Ill be all right as long as people behave and I keep the bad elements out. This is a hall for hire not a nightclub with a liquor license - I dont have the State Liquor authority or ABC tellling me what to do and if I want to rent out my space to someone wanting to throw a party that ends at 6 am I'll do it and it will happen...listen the place is real, Im at 252 Liberty St in Bloomfield...theres a pic of the room at http://illbient.com/club.html..If you want to come down and see it Brian just give me a call and a break dood - Im trying to do something nice for everyone Ive only been in this buisness for 22 years...hope to see you come down and hang out thanx peeps, greg

Dude check your PM's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Not, Listen man I am TOTALLY unabllle to check or read any pm's this board does not work correctly like it used to and I can never use the same username more than once..everytime I want to post or answer a post I have to re-register...ANY 1 who has sent me a pm I CANNOT read them and you must email me at my address which is [email protected]...Once again PLLEASE do NOT pm me..I cannot access the pms, thank you - Greg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bmw4jay

Anything open from 10pm-7am has super. super, super potential!

Get a great DJ too or else afterhours become boring...:D..I would love to hang out at this place before headin off to the shack..

No more DJ Jay afterhours????

:laugh:;):tongue::D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive wanted to own my own place since I was 22 in 1983...I have been a dj since 78 when I started in the Marine Corps...hope to see you down there but dont take it too seriously..its a beautiful room but dont come in expecting to see a club in the city or one of jerseys better clubs with 180,000 bucks worth of lighting..expect to be pleasantly surprized and expect to be treated nicely and to have a good time, thanx - greg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gregwhite84

Uhm, just to follow up, for the dood that said "I smell a scam" - its not a scam I dont get my kicks at 40 years old from coming on Clubnyc and lying to all of you while using my real name to boot...if you think its a scam on opening night just dont come I guess but you have no reason to spread negative gossip about the place...If you come down that night Ill make sure you dont have to pay and treat you with extra kindness...

Greg I/m gonna take u up on your offer. I live in Bloomfield so I know exactly where that is. See u at opening night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm telling you it's a scam!!!! They got your real ID, they got their own pics of you. They know where you live, they know how tall you are. They're gonna kidnap you and take you to the homosexual camp your mom always dreaded. Then they're force feed you mind-melting chemicals till even the outside world looks great!

Where do I sign up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on people give the guy some credit....The Place is not even open yet and you critcs already have a bad comment....

Gregg I wanna come and check that place out..

I promote for Exit on saturdays and i promoted for few other parties before i will def come down to check it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gregwhjite83

As you all are learning I am opening a late night club spot for all of you people that hate to stop your partying when the local clubs close..it is in Bloomfield, 1 block from Willys diner on Liberty St. in Bloomfield center. This club is OVER 21 only and although I dont have a liquor license it.depending on the promoter of the evening you may be allowed to bring your own 1 ounce bottles of liquor or beer in cans - we do sell setups with mixers ( tonic, clubsoda, ginger ale, coca cola and bottled water along with cups and ice. I do serve a free fruit and pastry buffet with free coffee (gourmet coffee) heh...admission on most nights is 10 bucks and well be open wed - sat 10pm thru 7am. Heres the thing people and its IMPORTANT: This is a PRIVATE club and Ill be making membership cards so you must get 1 if you want to come in...there are 2 ways to get 1. One is you can come down to the club any weeknight and fill out a small form and show some state id ( drivers license, passport - anything that proves you are of age) and Ill make your card quickly with a pic that Ill snapshot of you and laminate right there on the spot or you can fill out a webform at the website which will put your name on a list at the door, when you come for the opening youll then have to show your id and Ill confirm it and make your card so you can pick it up the next time you come to the clubs events. I HAVE TO DO THIS SO WE CAN BE LEGIT...My place is no different than any church hall or rental hall..its just that mine is a beautiful art deco ballroom with a boomin sound system and nice lounge to chill out in. We have the main room plus a quiet downstairs chill out room with couches and big screen TV w/DVD and lotsa dope movies to watch..big stage plus a balcony section VIP Lounge next to the dj. FOR MORE INFO - call at 973-743-6443 or check out the website at http://www.illbient.com/thespace/ for a list of the nights and thier happenings - I have some KILLER djs coming up such as Nj's Tony Humphries, Richie Rydell, Marshall Fairbanks, Mike Mac and from NyC Sasha, Timmy Regisford, Dj Spooky, Rob Gee and am trying to book Tsettos, Tenaglia and others..PLEASE RESPOND to this thread and let me know what you all think and PLEASE get a membership card...thank you Greg PS - DO NOT PM ME thru this system - send me email at [email protected]

whens this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×