My B-day!!!!

jrzygrl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sin-sational

then we can both rain on the bitch's parade!:moon:

Did you say rain...I love the rain...:laugh: You dont bother me when are you going to open your eyes and see that..nothing you say gets to me...You mean nothing to me....so please save yourself the time and stop trying to piss me off its not going to work

THANKS BABE :D

Originally posted by laurie619

Did you say rain...I love the rain...:laugh: You dont bother me when are you going to open your eyes and see that..nothing you say gets to me...You mean nothing to me....so please save yourself the time and stop trying to piss me off its not going to work

THANKS BABE :D

OH how you lie!!! This stupid message board means everything to you and you know it! You go around at clubs, hi I'm Laurie619, who are you??? PUH-lease!!!!

One minute you're like I'm rubber you're glue anything you say bounces off me & sticks to you, nanie-nanie-poo-poo!!! And then the next minute you're off on a tangent, writing a novel about how everyone needs to stop making fun of me cause I'm so nice & you hurt my feelings!!! And then you try to be a bitch which is just ridiculous!!!

You really need to check yourself dear!

and for the love of God would you get a job at a fortune cookie factory and leave all the corni-ass sayings there???

Thank ya! And have a nice day! :finger2:

Your seriously one of the most annoying little spoiled bitched I ever met. I have yet to see you post anything in your own defense that has been even close to a valid point.

Your stupid "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" theme is cute.... But now your on my last nerve. I wait for the day that we run into each other face to face... I am going ot have a blast!

I don't know what makes you think anyone care about your stupid birthday, your Shitty ass car, you imaginary boyfriend or your ficticious friends.

I am glad you love the rain... I hope you drown in it.

Originally posted by jrzygrl

OH how you lie!!! This stupid message board means everything to you and you know it! You go around at clubs, hi I'm Laurie619, who are you??? PUH-lease!!!!

One minute you're like I'm rubber you're glue anything you say bounces off me & sticks to you, nanie-nanie-poo-poo!!! And then the next minute you're off on a tangent, writing a novel about how everyone needs to stop making fun of me cause I'm so nice & you hurt my feelings!!!

Hey LAURIE, it appears this newbie has done her homework.

Hey APOLLO, you wanna ring it or should I.....DING DING,.....ROUND 2

Wow-I never though I'd have to stand in line ever-but it seems I have to take a number here in order to get my insults in .

Quite a fanclub you have managed to obtain!

I know there is crying behind that fake ass front you got going on so cry yourself a river since you love the rainso much,then when your done why don't you go play hide and go fuck yourself!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Hey LAURIE, it appears this newbie has done her homework.

Hey APOLLO, you wanna ring it or should I.....DING DING,.....ROUND 2

"newbie" is just a label now isn't it???

Its just a damn shame that little Laurie didn't talk to strangers when she was little, I think we would have been better off!

:bits:

Guest saleen351

Every person in this thread is a fucking loser! This ain't drama, its a bunch of cunts that feel the need to bash 619, doubt any guy on this board would ever bash her if you saw her in person.

Fucking retartssssssss

and for you bartenders that replied to this thread 619 is at your bars every weekend spending money.............. not fucking cool!