Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tastyt

Back by Popular Demand: MY DREAM!

Ok, I posted this in someone else's thread, but it has been requested that I post it again.

A few weeks ago, I had a dream about one of the super-sexy sex board vixens, who shall remain nameless. It was very vivid and extremely detailed.

I was hanging out with this girl... I don't remember how it all started, but I was playing with her boobs for a really long time... squeezing them, caressing them, licking the nipples, rubbing my face in them! :drunk:

Next thing I know... we're naked on a bed! She was on her back, and as she was spreading her legs, I thought to myself "I have to get a good look at this!" So I spread open the petals to the beautiful little flower... and there was this gorgeous little pussy in my face! :eek: It was absolutely perfect, and completely smooth and hairless.

And then...

I WOKE UP! :mad: :mad:

And that's why dreams suck!

BTW, she told me that it all sounded about right... except that there's a little hair... too bad she wouldn't show me! :(:laugh2:

Originally posted by glowdancer

hmm i wonder who

right away when i read licking nipples i thought of shagfest, ha

those sex dice can lead to trouble

:laugh:

I've gotten to fondle several pairs of breasts, too bad I've only gotten to lick one nipple!

Well I guess there's always time to work on that. ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Ok, I posted this in someone else's thread, but it has been requested that I post it again.

A few weeks ago, I had a dream about one of the super-sexy sex board vixens, who shall remain nameless. It was very vivid and extremely detailed.

I was hanging out with this girl... I don't remember how it all started, but I was playing with her boobs for a really long time... squeezing them, caressing them, licking the nipples, rubbing my face in them! :drunk:

Next thing I know... we're naked on a bed! She was on her back, and as she was spreading her legs, I thought to myself "I have to get a good look at this!" So I spread open the petals to the beautiful little flower... and there was this gorgeous little pussy in my face! :eek: It was absolutely perfect, and completely smooth and hairless.

And then...

I WOKE UP! :mad: :mad:

And that's why dreams suck!

BTW, she told me that it all sounded about right... except that there's a little hair... too bad she wouldn't show me! :(:laugh2:

god damn tasty

that dream was fucking great