Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fella's....from alllllllllllllll the CP girls u have met..

quoth

who are the top 3 in order or no particular order that have the best and/or nicest ass?

fuck that boobs and the legs and all that shit...

we are talkin nice shapely firm tight grabable lickable fuckable asses.

well it might just be me and gabo who are the braves ones to answer this thread honestly but fuckin-a make yer voice heard.

for me i would say...

romy20

girly

moonie

with VERYYYYYY CLOSE runners up...

tastyt

xxlea

rachel1997

Originally posted by tastyt

OH MY GOD! I am only a runner-up!!!

You are sooo in trouble when I see you... I am not even kidding! As if you weren't already treading on thin ice!

Paybacks a bitch aint it?

That's what you get for yer negative chicken mozerella thread. :(

yup, no non-condom dick up YOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ass. Sorry. :blank:

A "top 3" doesn't do justice to all the hotties in the dungeon! I'll give my picks anyways:

Tastyt, clubkat, rachel1997, linabina (sorry robin!) and fierydesire!

These chicas got back!!!!

I still haven't met some of the other hotties, so it would be wrong to comment on them...

But we ALL know that Ragga's rump is numero uno - thank you very much! :D

Originally posted by xxlea

If the top 3 "accidently" slip on wet stairs, do I take first place??

Actually one booty bumps to each one of them eliminates my competition, lol:laugh:

Is that a keg in your pants, cause ragga would love to tap that azz!! ;)

Originally posted by quoth

who are the top 3 in order or no particular order that have the best and/or nicest ass?

fuck that boobs and the legs and all that shit...

we are talkin nice shapely firm tight grabable lickable fuckable asses.

well it might just be me and gabo who are the braves ones to answer this thread honestly but fuckin-a make yer voice heard.

for me i would say...

romy20

girly

moonie

AWWW YAY!! Thank you so much baby. I owe you a big wet kiss when I see you ...:balloon::bounce::tongue: :tongue:

Hmm, I've only seen a few CP asses. In case anyone else is having this problem, or hasn't had a chance to see too well due to clothing or someone else always being attached to it, I have a little proposal to make...

Next time a bunch of the CP sex board women are together out somewhere, at the end of the night we need to go somewhere and have a lineup. Every female takes her pants off (don't worry, you can leave whatever else is on under it. Have the men sitting behind a booth as judges with number cards, and get the resident hermaphrodite to spray the asses with seltzer. Yes my friends, we have a wet panty contest...

OK, enough dreaming for now. :idea:

Originally posted by brickhouse

Hmm, I've only seen a few CP asses. In case anyone else is having this problem, or hasn't had a chance to see too well due to clothing or someone else always being attached to it, I have a little proposal to make...

Next time a bunch of the CP sex board women are together out somewhere, at the end of the night we need to go somewhere and have a lineup. Every female takes her pants off (don't worry, you can leave whatever else is on under it. Have the men sitting behind a booth as judges with number cards, and get the resident hermaphrodite to spray the asses with seltzer. Yes my friends, we have a wet panty contest...

OK, enough dreaming for now. :idea:

With your judges: Quoth, Gabo and Spragga - and yes, we will take bribes in "any" fashion!

Imagine dat shit!!! :eek: :eek:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by linabina

:laugh: i love how i cant have a nice ass without someone sayin "sorry robin" lol....

Ill say that you have a nice ass without saying sorry robin... btw whos robin:tongue: