Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sororities and fraternities...

Yeah, I was a Delta Chi at the University of South Florida....helped start the chapter up down there. In the Greek system, I was usually just known as "that weird raver punk guy". For the first 2 years I was there I was hardcore GDI (god damn independent), but some stoner buddies of mine approached me about starting up one of our own as a joke, and we ended up actually starting one. Weird how things like that happen...

Originally posted by clubmouse

Tau Kappa Epsilon....UDEL right fucking now

if i hear one more thing about "if you cant go greek go tke" or "tke is for geeks" Im gonna break some headz!:blown:

hahahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I remember hearing that when I was Rushing...lol

at least u guys got a nice house tho;)

unlike our shitbox....but damn we threw some fuckin parties in that shitbox...lol

Originally posted by visionz53

I know SAMMY, what is it like there? In my school theyre cool kids and the most diversified...Im pledging now...if u got hazed, what was the worst thing u had to do? :eek::D

U dont want to know what i did;)

:tongue: :tongue:

what school and what house u pledging?

Originally posted by brickhouse

Yeah, I was a Delta Chi at the University of South Florida....helped start the chapter up down there. In the Greek system, I was usually just known as "that weird raver punk guy". For the first 2 years I was there I was hardcore GDI (god damn independent), but some stoner buddies of mine approached me about starting up one of our own as a joke, and we ended up actually starting one. Weird how things like that happen...

ONE QUESTION, DO U KNOW KIMBALL?:)