Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this saturday @ METRO LOUNGE.....summer 2002 MERGE VIP CARD GIVAWAY and.....

your Saturday Night summer MERGE resident dj....RICHIE RYDELL!!! (friday night MERGE resident dj will be announced soon..)

This saturday @ metro lounge

the first 300 people to enter will recieve a summer 2002 MERGE VIP CARD.

And if you live anywhere near Seaside Heights, Merge is also doing a vip givaway this saturday with special guest dj BORIS! (who by the way really did an awsome job this past saturday at metro, drew a great crowd, and played awsome! Lots of energy. I was very impressed, i havent heard him in a while.)

Also, next saturday @ metro lounge........clublands biggest song live...........TRIPPIN' BY ANDREA BROWN LIVE ON STAGE!!!!! This is gonna be very, very LARGE!

PS. BRIAN 1500...Thanks so much for the cd.Really, really awsome. I havent stopped listening to it yet.

Kosta p - when are we gonna see you again? Stop by on thursday, if you are not working. Hope everything is going good at river street.

Originally posted by ml2k1

PS. BRIAN 1500...Thanks so much for the cd.Really, really awsome. I havent stopped listening to it yet.

Kosta p - when are we gonna see you again? Stop by on thursday, if you are not working. Hope everything is going good at river street.

Anything for you george. I heard Kosta tried to rape Roveen in the DJ booth last week. j/k :) :) :)

Brian, you gave George the JP disc right??? If so George, song 10 on disc 2 is what Richie has been finishing with a lot lately... "Going thru it"

I should be there for Sat. night. SF just threw my whole week off, thats what happens when an old man doesn't get a nap in before going there...

Chris

Originally posted by thesandman

Brian, you gave George the JP disc right??? If so George, song 10 on disc 2 is what Richie has been finishing with a lot lately... "Going thru it"

I gave him DT's CD #2, which IMO is a much better CD. I have a copy of JP's CD that I will give him Friday.

Just to let everyone know, just like the metro lounge vips, if you come up to my bar and let me know you are from clubplanet, i will personally give you a Merge vip card. My way of saying thanks for all you guys being so good to me. I am at the bar by the dj booth. Hope to see everyone saturday.

Originally posted by ml2k1

Just to let everyone know, just like the metro lounge vips, if you come up to my bar and let me know you are from clubplanet, i will personally give you a Merge vip card. My way of saying thanks for all you guys being so good to me. I am at the bar by the dj booth. Hope to see everyone saturday.

Are you at METRO or MERGE this weekend?