Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how much money are you . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by eggmok

wow, i think someone's gonna be stylin surf and turf . . .

Hmmm - not sure what this means Eggie! But, I'll be down there for 4 nights. So club entry for 4 nights I estimate at about $160. For food, I'm guessing about $40/day for 5 days = $200. Then there's drinks and shopping and other "incidentals." Yep - $600 easy!

Originally posted by malanee

Hmmm - not sure what this means Eggie! But, I'll be down there for 4 nights. So club entry for 4 nights I estimate at about $160. For food, I'm guessing about $40/day for 5 days = $200. Then there's drinks and shopping and other "incidentals." Yep - $600 easy!

i really meant mcsurf and mcturf . . .

i'm carding whatever i can. i'll go real cheap on the food, maybe just have 1 decent meal to try to taper down on costs. i'll get a few incidentals, but wont go ballistic on them.

i think i'll take a box of cereal with me down to miami.

i would say (hopefully) i can get away in spending $300-$400, but ask me this question next week and it might just as well be twice that amount :(

Originally posted by vicman

i would say (hopefully) i can get away in spending $300-$400, but ask me this question next week and it might just as well be twice that amount :(

$300-$400, hahahhahaha how long are you going for 2 days? I've been to miami about 7 times now and even when I went just for 2 days/1night I spent more then that. It's expensive and adds up quick, so thats some wishful thinking you have......

Originally posted by pgiddy

$300-$400, hahahhahaha how long are you going for 2 days? I've been to miami about 7 times now and even when I went just for 2 days/1night I spent more then that. It's expensive and adds up quick, so thats some wishful thinking you have......

dude, i'm a master at living cheap. i maanaged to live in NY for a year and so on intern salary, pay my rent ($700), make it out to clubs, eat out, etc.

Cheap is my middle name.

Originally posted by malanee

I'll email you. Don't want to muck up the board w/ personal drama.

No, no, please, I insist!

j/k, good call.

Hey, I'm suprised so many people are going! I don't really know anything about it. Is it Thurs thru Sunday? Is it really gonna be that tight? Can't be too bad if dude went 7 years in a row!

Originally posted by rammelsberg

No, no, please, I insist!

j/k, good call.

Hey, I'm suprised so many people are going! I don't really know anything about it. Is it Thurs thru Sunday? Is it really gonna be that tight? Can't be too bad if dude went 7 years in a row!

wmc?

the conference is sat to wed i think...partying starts on friday though.

Damn I just tried getting some tickets down there but ALL flights were sold out for ALL of friday and there are very few seats left for Sat. But we need 2 tickets. We wanted to leave on Fri. but might still try to go just for Sat. and Sun. night and catch the red eye back, unfortunately I don't have Vic's job, so I need to actually do work. If anyone has some tickets that they want to transfer or sell I would be more then happy to buy them:rolleyes:

Come on you guys don't want to go there that bad, it'll be hot, humid, it's suppose to rain non-stop and it will cost too much to get into clubs and the lines are ridiculous you probably won't even get in....:rolleyes:

Damn I just tried getting some tickets down there but ALL flights were sold out for ALL of friday and there are very few seats left for Sat. But we need 2 tickets. We wanted to leave on Fri. but might still try to go just for Sat. and Sun. night and catch the red eye back, unfortunately I don't have Vic's job, so I need to actually do work. If anyone has some tickets that they want to transfer or sell I would be more then happy to buy them:rolleyes:

Come on you guys don't want to go there that bad, it'll be hot, humid, it's suppose to rain non-stop and it will cost too much to get into clubs and the lines are ridiculous you probably won't even get in....:rolleyes:

try amtrak

Originally posted by vicman

try amtrak

you forgot to add this:rolleyes: or this:laugh: because I don't have time to ride a freakin train all the way to Miami, plus my car would be quicker, but the whole prob is I can't be taking time off. Plus I would rather:blown: then take a train. I don't even take the metro.

you forgot to add this:rolleyes: or this:laugh: because I don't have time to ride a freakin train all the way to Miami, plus my car would be quicker, but the whole prob is I can't be taking time off. Plus I would rather:blown: then take a train. I don't even take the metro.

tuf luck

What about flights to places close by (Ft. Lauderdale/Palm, wherever that other airport north of Miami is, Orlando, whatever) and then renting a car?

Originally posted by crank47

What about flights to places close by (Ft. Lauderdale/Palm, wherever that other airport north of Miami is, Orlando, whatever) and then renting a car?

Train would probably take at least 24 hours. I could try other aiports, lauderdale is only like 30 min. from S. Beach. But we were just checking to see if we could find a convienent flight under like $400 then we would go for a few days. No biggie, looks like I will get one last day at Whitetail instead....talk about two different worlds.....

Train would probably take at least 24 hours. I could try other aiports, lauderdale is only like 30 min. from S. Beach. But we were just checking to see if we could find a convienent flight under like $400 then we would go for a few days. No biggie, looks like I will get one last day at Whitetail instead....talk about two different worlds.....

Yeah, you can drive it in 18hrs.

Whitetail closed a couple of weeks ago (Liberty/Roundtop too). Sorry. :( . Hunter mtn is still open, but 6 hrs away, vermont is getting fresh snow right now.

Whenever I flew to Miami, I always went to Lauderdale (as per the rec. of my Miami friends). It's small and not busy so very easy to use and sometimes cheaper than going to MIA. Fewer flights tho'.

Originally posted by crank47

Yeah, you can drive it in 18hrs.

Whitetail closed a couple of weeks ago (Liberty/Roundtop too). Sorry. :( . Hunter mtn is still open, but 6 hrs away, vermont is getting fresh snow right now.

NOOOOOOoooooo they closed, damn what a weak season they had, probably one of the worst ever. I still don't believe it, I have to check the website myself. I KNOW Seven Springs is still open for 3 more weeks.

NOOOOOOoooooo they closed, damn what a weak season they had, probably one of the worst ever. I still don't believe it, I have to check the website myself. I KNOW Seven Springs is still open for 3 more weeks.

Yeah, this season sucked really bad in the east. My shit's all put away and I'm getting the mountain bike ready... :tongue: