Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my teacher wants me should i go for it?

bighead40242

u know there should be a minimum age limit to this forum..i dont wanna hear about 14 yr old pre pub kids talkin about some teacher fantasy real or not..expecially since that post alone suggests improper sexual conduct\contact between student\teacher and that can get the woman (if she actually exists) fired not to mention ruin her life and the lawsuits and shit that follow...and they mention her last name...

maturity definitly is not anywhere around 14 yr olds now is it...

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

Originally posted by gambitrah

..expecially since that post alone suggests improper sexual conduct\contact between student\teacher and that can get the woman (if she actually exists) fired not to mention ruin her life and the lawsuits and shit that follow...and they mention her last name...

I sooo second that one...

...and I might have different views and outlooks on sex than most people on that board but being soon 28 and actually attracted to younger men...I still can't believe that any woman (especially someone that entered the teaching )...would be interested in any 16 year old boy. I mean come on boys, stop fantasizing and believe me....not every nice touch is meant in a way that you would like them to. I'm a very touchy/feely person, but if I would like to have sexual conduct with every person I touch....damn, I would definitely be much more sexual experienced than I really am.