Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another JP id (very good)

Okay, this past sunday , jp played a track probably around 9 or10 oclock that was very techy with a very druged out muffled sentence of a girl saying something like "theres something wrong" over the track repeatedly. I was sober the whole night, so i know i heard something like this. There was some crazy tracks he played that night. Does anyone know this ID.

Originally posted by antm28

Can't you come up with anything new? You post the same shit every week. And its not even funny, not to mention OLD.

FU HOMO .......its a fact JP sucks since early summer of 2001 and sf crowd and vibe has been shit since 2000.

Originally posted by wakeup

FU HOMO .......its a fact JP sucks since early summer of 2001 and sf crowd and vibe has been shit since 2000.

Be that as it may it has nothing to do with a track ID. And the kid posts the same shit every week. Come up with something new. And I still like the place so F U.

Fucking drama...

Just leave the fucking people alone, if they like SF & Jp, then leave them be. This is the stupidest shit to fight over. Everyone has their own tastes in music & clubs, not everyone can equal up to your own liking, so just shut the fuck up and stop fighting.