Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do percaset's fuk u up more than vicadin

Percoset (generic name oxycodone) is a stronger pain med that Vicodin (generic name hydrocodone). Oxycontin (pure oxycodone) is the strongest out of the "codones" and the only one you can "rail". If you have the opportunity to, be careful...the shit will fuck you up...and quite possibly kill ya.

Please do not inhale either Percs or Vics. I see more and more posts about "I railed a vicodin and it fucked me up dood!" FALSE. I repeat...it is a waste. If you want to get hit quick and hard...crush them up good and either eat with chocolate or with a carbonated beverage.

Jerry Garcia was just a plain addict. I doubt he even touched painkiller past the age of 20. He was addicted to Heroin and loved to "chase the dragon". Poor guy dies while trying to "kick" too.

Percocets are the shit.. gotta be, by far, my favorite pharmy.. percs and some beers.. ALL SET!! AHH!!

Vicodin sux IMO, never hits me, never has, have done it all different ways, taken large amounts, etc.. NEVER WORKS. So I said fuck it and gave up with them.

From all of the acetaminophen a.k.a Tylenol. Not the actually drug itself.

ES Tylenol has 500 mg of acetaminophen in it. Vics and Pers had 750 mg's in each pill.

If you ate 10 vics or percs alone...you are ingesting 7,500 mg's of tylenol (that's 15 fuckin' tylenol) causing your liver to work way too hard which will induce vomitting and perhaps liver poisoining

Originally posted by bighead40242

what are oxycontin and what effect do they have on you......becase i want to try....:D

Ocy-contin has the same active ingriedient as Percacet..

It is synthetic Heroin, People say its really addictive but i take on one day and have no urge to take one the next, but is tempting cuz the feeling is better then half the e thats out there.

they are time released so they last like 8 hours but when chewed, watch OUT... take an Oxy 20 and do NOT drink on IT has cuzed ALOT of deathes in the southern states whgen mixed with alcohole. do not take over a 20 if you gonna chew the time realease off.