Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U........

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

My weekly F U goes to this friggin weather. W T F? Snow last night, 22 degrees this morning? I thought it was spring?

When is the summer going to be here?

I would like to give an FU to my insurance agent, the stupid dyke who, instead of cancelling just my umbrella policy, cancelled my whole homeowner's policy owner a month ago. . . Meaning Ive had no insurance for the last month. . . ANd then cops an attitude with FU

JBR.. Whats the word???

My BIG FU goes to my insurance company for taking forever to go see my car, and get an estimate. They didn't want to believe what my autobody guy estimated, so he had to come twice to check out my car. Its been 2 weeks without my car already.:( :(

And another FU goes to they one who started this whole mess, y did you have to break into my car, and do all this damage?????

Guest saleen351

Well I don't have a FU this week, so my thank U would be for that jury that convicted those assholes in the dog trial........ They deserve it! The victum was soooooooooooo beautiful and never deserved to be ate alive. Just not right......:mad:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

GRAPE was our fratenity special.

You went to college?:D

I was a fan of the lime-green, but if you went with grape you had to be careful noy buy the wine grape...just grape

As far as the college comment--You right-scary isnt it???

Originally posted by queenbitch

A Big FU to all you fuckers going to Miami this weekend!!!!!

Yeah what she said!!!

And FU to the freezing cold weather

And FU to my department heads making us go to some stupid RAH RAH RAH meeting at 8am and I still have to stay till 530

A big FU to the weather, why is it all ass-backwards? and whats this I hear about snow on Monday?

An FU to CDNow, Im still waiting on my goddamn JP CD.

And, a big hahahahaFU to Duke, its about time they lost!