Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed role call ! ! !

flygrl

To all the people that criticized the venue of this event, let me tell you one thing: YOU WERE WRONG!!!!

the sound was amazing, speakers all over even hanging from the ceiling, now the set was even better, Jimmy Van M was a luxury opener and Sasha and Digweed..well everyone knows they are top quality. The floor of the Miami Arena was packed, people having fun all over even on the stands chilling all fucked up.

what a great night!!!!, stayed until 6am ....

Then last night at Lola met the duo and was able to tell them what a great set they had the night before. The Sasha and Digweed party was just another confirmation of why they are my favorite DJs.

:)

the laser/light show show was pretty sick. the video/visuals were pretty similar to the fall 2001 tour, so if ya caught them in orlando or saw the new years eve mtv2 special -you know what your in for. the tunes i recognized through out the night were: John Creamer & Stephanie K "I wish you were here" (PMT remix), FSOL "Paupa New Guinea" (Satoshi Tomie 2001 remix), Lustral "Everytime" (Unknown remix). and i gotta agreee with laliux, the naysayers on this event couldnt have possibly been more wrong as fuck. the venue was absolutely top notch.

oh boy ! ! ! Sasha and Digweed were amazing ! !

Their tracks were giving me goose bumps one after the other ! !

Between the help of the Powerful sound system, the trippiest visuals, and Sasha & Digweed spinning...... ALL WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ! !! !

What a Sat night ! ! I am so glad I went, it was WORTH IT ! ! I still wish I can rewind time back to Sat. afternoon.

I was bouncing off the floor since Jimmy Van M opened up, then Sasha & Digweed begun and I couldn't stop bouncing then either ! ! !

:bounce: :bounce:

The crowd was all over the place dancing and giving out good energy ! !

That was the Highlight of my WMC ! ! !

WOW it was just so amazing! U would look up and not only do u see speakers above your head but also lasers everywhere!!!

This was an incredible party ! ! ! When U leave smiling and stay smiling the whole time is when u know u have just experienced a MUSIC SATISFYING PARTY ! ! !

>> FlyG. :tongue:

Well I think the best is not to expect ! !

All of their tracks were amazing !! I danced the whole time even when i was trying to find the bathroom...... hee hee :D

U will have a gooooooooooooood experience !

Anyways Pumavisor808 have a goooooood time !!

and let us know how your night was..... > FlyG. :tongue:

Just saw S&D in Montreal Thursday night and have finally recoverd from the night... It was simply amazing!!! Probably the best night out I've had in a long time!!! Everything was simply amazing..

The vibe in Montreal has to be one of the best in the world.. Everyone is there to just party and have a great time....

If you want to check out pictures from the night....

Sasha and Digweed at Sona, Montreal

I can't wait, I get to see them on Tuesday in Albany, and then April 13th in NYC!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by pumavisor808

Just saw S&D in Montreal Thursday night and have finally recoverd from the night... It was simply amazing!!! Probably the best night out I've had in a long time!!! Everything was simply amazing..

The vibe in Montreal has to be one of the best in the world.. Everyone is there to just party and have a great time....

If you want to check out pictures from the night....

Sasha and Digweed at Sona, Montreal

I can't wait, I get to see them on Tuesday in Albany, and then April 13th in NYC!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Looks like people were having a blast. . did they play in a club in Montreal? I maybe going to DC, to catch them at Nations.. rumor has it they are, suppose to be playing at the grand opening for Glowbana in nyc. whenever that may happen.