Clubplanet Nightlife Community

asshole bouncers at Roxy!!!!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

well i got tossed out of roxy 1/2 hour ago

the security found my eyedrops to be suspicious and asked me to put some in my eyes. so i did, and the bouncer told me that i missed. so then he said "you played me" and kicked me out.

:rolleyes:

I JUST FEEL A LITTLE PISSED OFF THAT I GOT THROWN OUT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NEVER EVER TAKEN DRUGS BEFORE AND I NEVER EVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gang:

Aww that sux hun!! WTF is that all about??

You're there like every week, that's fucked up that they are gonna do that to a Roxy patron that comes every week and is clean and good and whatnot..

UGH.. shit like that pisses me off. :blown: :blown: :blown:

What a bunch of bullshit that was

One of the bouncers told me to empty my pockets, i had like 85 cents in change which i left on the table with my wallet and chapstick.

After I was all done gettin searched i went to get the change, which i didn't really want but thought it would be rude to just leave it. The bouncer says you want that change huh? I said "dude its yours if you want it".

He was like "Cool, I got a whole collection goin". He had a fuckin cup under the table where he put all the change. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by cintron

Good. :) June 8th is StarScape down in Baltimore. It's a rockin' outdoor 2 day party full of AWESOME music, DAMN good vibes and usually the atmosphere for the party is crazy good. Cops don't bug, people don't bitch, no meatheads/idiots/retards.

It's usually good house music/breaks/whatever. Lots of people there. I can get more info but i really want to go partyin' with you!!!! (and whomever else we can throw in there as well hehe)

Kind sir... how about some info? :shaky:

Originally posted by legend38

What a bunch of bullshit that was

One of the bouncers told me to empty my pockets, i had like 85 cents in change which i left on the table with my wallet and chapstick.

After I was all done gettin searched i went to get the change, which i didn't really want but thought it would be rude to just leave it. The bouncer says you want that change huh? I said "dude its yours if you want it".

He was like "Cool, I got a whole collection goin". He had a fuckin cup under the table where he put all the change. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO!!!

Originally posted by cintron

www.ultraworld.net

set your sights on June 8th ;) Baltimore.

Scott Henry and others will be there. not much detail on it yet...

but check the pics section for the pics of Starscape 99. 4500 people in a massive park right by the ocean... and the cops loved the party cuz it caused NO trouble.

*cough*Cough*

Um FUCK YOU NYC!!! :D

hellllllllllllllllloooo..... 3dbiggrin3.gif

• 3 weeks later...

dude that's fuckin crazy.

one time at tunnel i went alone with my very valid

but sketchy lookin jersey id (since i don't drive

it has ID ONLY stamped on the sides and back)

and when the guy was taking forever lookin at it

i was like "i don't drive hence why it looks a little different"

and he gave me all this attitude like "ease up kid

i'm just double checking it" "i stood on line at

the dmv for 5 hours like everyone else to get that id,

i'm 23, sir" and he just gets more pissed and

looks at it some more and in the magifier/monitor

"i'll get you off this line and send you home right

now just be patient" and i backed off and was

just like "you can imagine with my looks i get

this all the time, but you have a job to do

so take as long as you need" and finally like

after this whole like TWO MINUTE episode of

me standing there looking like a an underage

idiot but in fact **23** and with a VERY valid id,

he lets me in continuing to cop attitude with

me with some more choice words as i walk in.

Originally posted by brickhouse

That sucks big nuts. I guess I'll give my bouncer kicking me out for no reason anecdote here...

Back when Tunnel was actually open, and I first moved to NYC so I actually thought it was cool, I headed out there with some friends to see The Horrorist one night. Getting bored of the tiny little room upstairs he was spinning in, I headed downstairs for a bit, got myself a drink and sat on a couch next to these two chicks who had drinks of their own. We started talking, and after a few minutes a guy walks up to us and asks us for our IDs. I pull mine out, but the two girls say they can't find theirs. All of a sudden, like 10 guys flip their jackets inside out exposing the bold "NYPD"s on their jackets. They take the three of us into one of the back offices and start interregating us and searching us for drugs. All of us came up clean, but the two girls turn out to be underage. They ask me if I bought them their drinks, and I said no I just met them on the couch and the girls corroborated that. After about 5 minutes of harassing me, the cops let me go out back into the club, realizing that I was just stuck in the wrong place at the wrong time. I head back upstairs, but my friends are no longer there, so I started walking around the club to look for them. While wandering, a huge ass bouncer steps up to me and says "Hey! Didn't the cops just throw you out of the club?" to which I replied "no, they let me go because I didn't do anything." He then grabbed my arm and said "Well I'm not gonna let you go". He walked me over to the door, put both hands on the back of my shirt, and literally picked me up and threw me out of the club like Uncle Phil used to do to Jazz on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. It was pretty humiliating, and I swore off clubs owned by that group...

Originally posted by brickhouse

That sucks big nuts. I guess I'll give my bouncer kicking me out for no reason anecdote here...

Back when Tunnel was actually open, and I first moved to NYC so I actually thought it was cool, I headed out there with some friends to see The Horrorist one night. Getting bored of the tiny little room upstairs he was spinning in, I headed downstairs for a bit, got myself a drink and sat on a couch next to these two chicks who had drinks of their own. We started talking, and after a few minutes a guy walks up to us and asks us for our IDs. I pull mine out, but the two girls say they can't find theirs. All of a sudden, like 10 guys flip their jackets inside out exposing the bold "NYPD"s on their jackets. They take the three of us into one of the back offices and start interregating us and searching us for drugs. All of us came up clean, but the two girls turn out to be underage. They ask me if I bought them their drinks, and I said no I just met them on the couch and the girls corroborated that. After about 5 minutes of harassing me, the cops let me go out back into the club, realizing that I was just stuck in the wrong place at the wrong time. I head back upstairs, but my friends are no longer there, so I started walking around the club to look for them. While wandering, a huge ass bouncer steps up to me and says "Hey! Didn't the cops just throw you out of the club?" to which I replied "no, they let me go because I didn't do anything." He then grabbed my arm and said "Well I'm not gonna let you go". He walked me over to the door, put both hands on the back of my shirt, and literally picked me up and threw me out of the club like Uncle Phil used to do to Jazz on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. It was pretty humiliating, and I swore off clubs owned by that group...

damn that shit is fucked up