Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Get To Gether - Kim Sozzi Grew On Me Oh Boy

IDK...For some reason, I used to jump on the chance to dl a new Hex Hector remix or production...But now I don't even waste my time of dling any songs by these type of remixers which you may call "Commercial" ...I'm sick and tired of all these songs...They all sound the same...My style has drastically changed from when I first registered...I used to lke Hard House, Now hard house is like what kryptonite is to superman for me...It's all Deep and Soulful House for me...And some progressive thrown in...Feel free to comment on what I have just expressed...Have a nice day...:)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by petedrags

IDK...For some reason, I used to jump on the chance to dl a new Hex Hector remix or production...But now I don't even waste my time of dling any songs by these type of remixers which you may call "Commercial" ...I'm sick and tired of all these songs...They all sound the same...My style has drastically changed from when I first registered...I used to lke Hard House, Now hard house is like what kryptonite is to superman for me...It's all Deep and Soulful House for me...And some progressive thrown in...Feel free to comment on what I have just expressed...Have a nice day...:)

I must say my style has evolved very similar to yours. What I like now is usually different from what I used to dig way back when...

ppl change and music changes...

however....

I've always liked Hex from the beginning, even before anyone knew who he was (before he made a name for himself). U can't deny that he's a talented producer, even if you don't like him any more b/c he's "commercial."

As for the new Kim Sozzi, I absoultely HATED it when I first heard it, but now it's growing on me too...

It's one of those...

Originally posted by petedrags

i feel exactly the same way.... hex's mixes and maybe sum thunderpuss mixes used to be my fav... but lately.. unless i see sum1 saying its reallly nice.. i wont dl it....