Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed cancelled at Hunka Bunka

it was on this site:

http://www.upperlevelentertainment.com/current.html

Hey All....Hate to burst everyones bubble...but...HB has backed out of holding the delta heavy tour with Sasha and Digweed. They are worried about certain aspects of the night.

We are tryin to secure another venue...If its not done by Monday..We are dumping the date..there will be no nj or nyc date.

The tour is booked through clear channel ent..all the proper procedures were taken for us to secure this tour. HB was behind us and thats why we booked it...we are bringing ultimate clubbing to NJ.

But when a venue backs out on you last minute...its hard to recover.

We will let you know Monday...thank you for bearing with us as we try to bring new things to jersey...rome wasn't built in a day remember that!

Thanks!

Originally posted by profoundsound

i think the venue should be cipriani...like last thanksgiving on 42nd

did any of u go? what do u think? cipriani?

i didn't go, but some of my friends did, and i also used to cater at cipriani's... i like that place alot, and i think that it would be a great idea to hold it there, but hammerstein would be awesome too.. either one... i love roxy, but i'd say that Roxy is a bit small for that size of a crowd

Originally posted by crxtacy

i didn't go, but some of my friends did, and i also used to cater at cipriani's... i like that place alot, and i think that it would be a great idea to hold it there, but hammerstein would be awesome too.. either one... i love roxy, but i'd say that Roxy is a bit small for that size of a crowd

hammerstein, whats this place like?

Originally posted by profoundsound

hammerstein, whats this place like?

It SUCKS!

It is so awful, its like being at a rock concert. It closes at around 4-ish, the security are assholes, the sound blows, the people just stand around and watch like its a concert. it just sucks ass.

To tell you the truth, I'm getting pretty sick of Sasha and Digweed. What is the big fucking deal about getting them? They play in europe for peanuts, then they want all kinds of crazy money here. I think we in NY should give them the cold shoulder, cause I'm pretty sure IF they come here, its gonna be at least 50 bucks. I say fuck them.

Personally, if this doesn't shape up soon, I'm just gonna go to Sven Vath. I think it will be more fun. This business of spending so much money to see a dj is just getting out of hand, and I find that the less money you spend the more fun you have, and when you spend a lot, you don't have fun, you just feel like you were raped.

The whole S+D thing is really turning me off.

Originally posted by dusted

It SUCKS!

It is so awful, its like being at a rock concert. It closes at around 4-ish, the security are assholes, the sound blows, the people just stand around and watch like its a concert. it just sucks ass.

To tell you the truth, I'm getting pretty sick of Sasha and Digweed. What is the big fucking deal about getting them? They play in europe for peanuts, then they want all kinds of crazy money here. I think we in NY should give them the cold shoulder, cause I'm pretty sure IF they come here, its gonna be at least 50 bucks. I say fuck them.

Personally, if this doesn't shape up soon, I'm just gonna go to Sven Vath. I think it will be more fun. This business of spending so much money to see a dj is just getting out of hand, and I find that the less money you spend the more fun you have, and when you spend a lot, you don't have fun, you just feel like you were raped.

The whole S+D thing is really turning me off.

i feel what your sayin dusted...i think they should have it at cipriani again...that was a good time

i can't wait till sven vath...i'm all over it...