Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My review of Factory last night

Originally posted by bmw4jay

:jawdrop:....I missed ya..:unhappy:

..........What time did you get there???? I'm surprised I did'nt see you, it was'nt that crowded, but I did see one of my middle school teachers, wearing tight jeans & a fuzzy pink bra - that bugged me out a little.

Originally posted by belladiva

HAHA thats funny..middle school??! That would weird me out... INYOURDREAMS HUNNY I always miss you!!!!!!Last week it was so crowded ...plus it was palm sunday people!!! ;):)

Um missy! When the hell are you gonna get AIM so we can talk and meetup one night!!!!!! I miss you too! PM me if anything :)

Originally posted by njangel

..........What time did you get there???? I'm surprised I did'nt see you, it was'nt that crowded, but I did see one of my middle school teachers, wearing tight jeans & a fuzzy pink bra - that bugged me out a little.

That's scary. The only thing I could imagine worse than that is seeing your parents at Factory. :eek:

I had a great time. You weren't bounced around like a pinball and you could actually have a conversation with someone without screaming off the top of your lungs. By the way, it was nice meeting some of you (if you remembered who I was).

i had a great time on saturday.

good ppl = good times.

brought my best friend to the factory for her first time (aka suthrnbelle) and met up with my "usual suspects" neena, piro, 3rdflrfactoria and crew. :D as well as some new faces as well !

probably had the best time when we were all hanging out on the dance floor -- hahaha me and glowdancer in the circle! and giving suthrnbelle NY dance lessons in the corner!

btw... did you see the guy in the black leather pants and kangol bucket hot dancing in the circles ? what a hottie :eek:;)

just kiddn' he's just 'aight" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nycchic24

i had a great time on saturday.

good ppl = good times.

brought my best friend to the factory for her first time (aka suthrnbelle) and met up with my "usual suspects" neena, piro, 3rdflrfactoria and crew. :D as well as some new faces as well !

probably had the best time when we were all hanging out on the dance floor -- hahaha me and glowdancer in the circle! and giving suthrnbelle NY dance lessons in the corner!

Had a really good time!!! I can't believe I missed you girls dancing in the circle. When was this??? I guess after I left. :( I'm glad that suthrnbelle had a good time.

Until the next SF adventure......:spin2: :spin2:

Now that I think about it, I probably did'nt have fun because of the ppl I was with - The night started out w/just me & my ex-boyfriend(of 2 yrs), he had'nt been to Factory in almost a year. He wanted to hang out as friends, so I told him I'd take him there, more ppl were supposed to come with us, but it ended up just me & him, we meet up with some ppl we used to hang out with in high school(but were more of his friends then mine). So it was that kinda uncomfortable, out-of-place feeling, you get when your hanging out ppl from your past (anyone know how I feel????).

Originally posted by piro8

I had a great time. You weren't bounced around like a pinball and you could actually have a conversation with someone without screaming off the top of your lungs. By the way, it was nice meeting some of you (if you remembered who I was).

Heyyyyy, I remember you:)

NIce meeting you :D

Do you remember me? lol

Originally posted by romy20

Heyyyyy, I remember you:)

NIce meeting you :D

Do you remember me? lol

I remember you. It was nice meeting you too. Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk. I left earlier than normal so I could salvage my Sunday instead of spending it in bed for a change. :)

Originally posted by njangel

Now that I think about it, I probably did'nt have fun because of the ppl I was with - The night started out w/just me & my ex-boyfriend(of 2 yrs), he had'nt been to Factory in almost a year. He wanted to hang out as friends, so I told him I'd take him there, more ppl were supposed to come with us, but it ended up just me & him, we meet up with some ppl we used to hang out with in high school(but were more of his friends then mine). So it was that kinda uncomfortable, out-of-place feeling, you get when your hanging out ppl from your past (anyone know how I feel????).

Hey..I got there a little after 9 (damn mixer!). I think I saw you at one point but I wasnt sure. WE'll have to set up again. I know what you're sayin...I went there with my ex too over the summer and was in the same situation. Luckily I wandered off and got to hang with my usual peeps for most of the night. She came and found me like 3 hours later..because her friends left :rolleyes: And her friends were all first timers and bugged out...I didnt want any part of that. :laugh: