Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: All Cp Djs!! Cp Dj Of The Month Opening For Roxy...details Inside

So I have just been informed from Bobby Goodrich himself that I am now a "Promotional Director" for both Roxy Fridays and Exit Saturdays.

We were speaking about have a CP DJ open at Roxy one night in the month. You will have your own personalized flyers with your pictures and names on them...sounds good huh?

All you gotta do is e-mail me at MrsSexyDee@aol.com and I will give you the information on how to sign up.

We want you to make a demo CD on how you think music should sound from 11:00-2:00 and 1 will be chosen for each month to open for the man Johnny Vicious.

So make sure you e-mail me at MrsSexyDee@aol.com and I will give you all the info u need.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djustinh

I've known her for some time now chief.

That's nice and all and i'm happy for both of you's but i have no fucking interest in her, I HAVE MY OWN!! so calm the fuck down and stop gettin all twisted over a fuckin joke, of which i have made many in the past, while u just chill in that music forum of yours.

Originally posted by quoth

That's nice and all and i'm happy for both of you's but i have no fucking interest in her, I HAVE MY OWN!! so calm the fuck down and stop gettin all twisted over a fuckin joke, of which i have made many in the past, while u just chill in that music forum of yours.

Such big and harsh words. Why are you so aggitated? I never stated anything remotely in which you having an "interest" for her.

So I think you should just take 50mg more of Ridilin and calm down, nothing I said was meant to offend you boss. So reeeelax, before you hurt your fingers typing too hard.

BTW, I wasn't twisted over anything nor did I react in an immature manner such as yourself, you made the rude/immature comment, not I says the fly.

I'll be at Roxy for a few with Dee this Friday, say hello instead of yelling :)

jesus christ it is done and said with and i fuckin commetn and talk liek that all the time..you just never are on this board to see that. and btw...u could have said hi at roxy this past friday cause i did say hi to dee and im assuming yer the guy she was with...you couldnt miss me..im 6' 4" pale. Anyhow, water under the bridge brotha man.

Such big and harsh words. Why are you so aggitated? I never stated anything remotely in which you having an "interest" for her.

So I think you should just take 50mg more of Ridilin and calm down, nothing I said was meant to offend you boss. So reeeelax, before you hurt your fingers typing too hard.

BTW, I wasn't twisted over anything nor did I react in an immature manner such as yourself, you made the rude/immature comment, not I says the fly.

Wow.. Justin, what's with the hostility.. it's Quoth here that we're talking about.. he's not getting so agitated, that's how he always is.

P.S. It's RiTalin. And Ritalin speeds you up and makes you more crazy if you aren't prescribed for it with ADD or ADHD. If you want him to calm down you should suggest tranquilizers like Valium or Klonopin.. LOL.

Originally posted by quoth

jesus christ it is done and said with and i fuckin commetn and talk liek that all the time..you just never are on this board to see that. and btw...u could have said hi at roxy this past friday cause i did say hi to dee and im assuming yer the guy she was with...you couldnt miss me..im 6' 4" pale. Anyhow, water under the bridge brotha man.

Sorry, I keep to myself at that club. I dunno weird vibe I guess.

I say we send Missy a get well card with Midgets on her, to freak her out ;)

MEOW!! HISS! Kitty Kat Fight, where's Clubkat shes going to have to regulate on this one !

WHO WILL SUPPORT ME :-D

ok but seriuosly i think i should Dj at Roxy's room

I know i will play grat music for u guys, Dee do u accept 8 track , my demo is on it ,

ohh and umm do they have tape decks at roxy, cuz i got some Sick new jams :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LMFAO