hmmmmmmmm

and then if all the Picks are BUSY ,,

ill choose my favorite Dj of all time ,

ME again WOOT WOOOT WOOOT :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo, i say we get back to the topic at hand cause theres no sense in just name dropping cause we all know these guys can spin and are established. Let's see some new faces and give everyone an equal shot instead of just dropping names of people everyone would like to see spin cause its nots up to us, its up to whoever judges this contest shit.

it is mr. senor Don Lavito's (me) birthday this week and i will be spending it at roxy too bad JV isn't gonna be there but who will be the DJ this week? does anyone know? and can anyone recommend a club for saturday other than SF, which i will be heading to on sunday morning! Or do you people recommend me to chill saturday night and party sunday morning? saturday is my birthday BTW...anyway holla at me with some ideas...

peace

EL DON

Originally posted by quoth

yo, i say we get back to the topic at hand cause theres no sense in just name dropping cause we all know these guys can spin and are established. Let's see some new faces and give everyone an equal shot instead of just dropping names of people everyone would like to see spin cause its nots up to us, its up to whoever judges this contest shit.

and thats what we are going to do

very well said :)

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

it is mr. senor Don Lavito's (me) birthday this week and i will be spending it at roxy too bad JV isn't gonna be there but who will be the DJ this week? does anyone know? and can anyone recommend a club for saturday other than SF, which i will be heading to on sunday morning! Or do you people recommend me to chill saturday night and party sunday morning? saturday is my birthday BTW...anyway holla at me with some ideas...

peace

EL DON

Johnny and Nero will be there.

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

he will!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i thought he was gonna be at the WMC?

are you refering to the WMC that just passed and everyone is talking about on the NY board, not to mention has its own WMC forum? :idea:

:tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

are you refering to the WMC that just passed and everyone is talking about on the NY board, not to mention has its own WMC forum? :idea:

:tongue:

im always lost! i just thought that the wmc was through this weekend since someone posted last week that vicious wasnt gonna be at roxy on friday thats why i asked!

• 2 weeks later...