Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"they say i'm......TRIPPIN" !!!!! Andrea Brown LIVE, this Saturday @ METRO LOUNGE....

This is the song of the year!

This Saturday @ METRO LOUNGE

Andrea Brown live on stage performing

"TRIPPIN"

This is definitly a performance not to be missed.!

cgm- lesdig- tempkid- sandman - Nice to see a saturday night appearance from all of you this past saturday!

Tempkid, hope you survived the ride home :eek:

djdanfury....what up!!!!!!!!!!!Are you coming on friday also or just saturday for the show?

I have to agree, Richie Rydell has been so awsome. I think what makes him so good is that he is CONSISTINTLY good. He really never has a "bad ".And the energy that is in metro lounge every friday nights is crazy. GOOD JOB RICHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The return of the Buckster... no way.

Nice to meet Lesdig/cgm - rare that you meet 2 down to earth women that are also drop dead beautiful.....

Tempkid- You were all I expected and more, your a fucking crazy dude...

Ml2k1- thanks for the assault of shots you threw our way, I stopped counting at 7. My first words were "Im going to take it easy tonight." I should know better. See you Thus. for the RVD show!

Chris

Originally posted by ml2k1

djdanfury....what up!!!!!!!!!!!Are you coming on friday also or just saturday for the show?

I have to agree, Richie Rydell has been so awsome. I think what makes him so good is that he is CONSISTINTLY good. He really never has a "bad ".And the energy that is in metro lounge every friday nights is crazy. GOOD JOB RICHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George, it's me Justin, I played after Richie on Saturday. Even on Saturday he was on point as well.

Just wanted to thank you for taking care of me.. too bad the lights were screwed up. We still had a blast.

Thanks again.

justinhiggins

Great meeting a few of you on Sat. night. Thanks again go out to George for the shots. Going to shoot for Friday night, but not sure if I can convince anyone to join me yet. I hate to say it, but please...no more Andrea Brown!

Had a great time on Saturday...thanks for the shots George, just what i needed to wake me up :-) It was nice to finally meet you Chris, maybe next weekend? Nice meeting you too Helixx. Not sure about the plans for this weekend, I'm sure i'll be at Metro at least one night...see you guys.

Hey tempkid...next time try not to be such a giant skirt, falling asleep against the bar and all...JK :-)

I also had a great time on Saturday. George, thanks so much for the many shots and drinks....I was in great shape as always;)

Chris, nice metting you, and hope to see you again soon.

Tempkid, glad you finally "woke up" and joined the festivities.:D

Hey, if we had gone to Facotry, JP wouldn't have been thre anyway, what a waste that would have been!

To think I almost didnt come out on Saturday.

L&CGM Fri. is very possible, I am trying to import the world famous alcoholic "Uncle Buc" for the night, either way Ill be there for Fri. or Sat.... I'll post it....

For a skirt cgm can slam shots.... The 7th or 8th one we did I had to make an audible to kamakazis b/c soco/lime gives me a hangover....

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

JP was at SF on Saturday night/Sunday morning. He is always there every week.

Oh, I figured he would be at the WMC, but you're right, now I remember hearing something that he hasn't missed a Saturday in however many years.