Clubplanet Nightlife Community

early early roll call denny tsettos first ever silver ball

Originally posted by kettleone4me

OK listen here sweetie......JP does suck now, last time i was there was 2 weeks ago, and I got there @ 7AM, I have been listening to him since he was the resident on Fridays, when did you start going to Factory, once YOU get off the drugs you'll realize how horrible his mixing is, the guy does crazy ammounts of Meth, and it is taking a toll on his DJ'ng, I am not judging him by what drugs he does, because I am no angel myself, but the fact of the matter is, he has been sucking as of late, I am not the only to see it either, dont fuck with me little girly, you dont know me, you have no idea where I have been, when I was there or who I have been with, I have sat down with JP, I have gone to Vinyl with JP, I have sat in his booth with him til 10 in the morning, so please shut the hell up, the place is full of cheese Paris will let anyone in now, including your sorry ass, your part of his cult now, you know that right, you might not ever get out of it, you could be at SF for the rest of your pitiful life

Hmm.....kettleone4me I think you shut her up! :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jrzygrl

Okay good then we don't have to worry about your illiterate ass being there this summer.

And have ya seen the crowd at Factory??? :cheese:

Well put! And sfqtipie if you don't like the "cheesy" jersey crowd than stay off OUR board! LOSER. I mean since you give us a defined definition of your great class.:laugh:

If you think he sucks dont go. You sound like one of those people stuck in the "old days of clubbing". I bet you a a ugly ugly boy who people in sf and everywhere laugh at. Mabye thats why you diss on aol. jp has been very good latley. People that go every sun morning know that. Have u heard his new cd? If u think he stucks just stay home and "think about the old day"

Originally posted by sfqtipie

If you think he sucks dont go. You sound like one of those people stuck in the "old days of clubbing". I bet you a a ugly ugly boy who people in sf and everywhere laugh at. Mabye thats why you diss on aol. jp has been very good latley. People that go every sun morning know that. Have u heard his new cd? If u think he stucks just stay home and "think about the old day"

when you feel like growing up and leaving the crackden to listen to really good music and chillin with a great crowd PM me we'll go to Vinyl, its a little more mature

oh and if i am so wrong and I soooo dont know what I am talking about, why does everyone agree with me on this thread?? The reason you cant go on the NY board and talk about JP is because everyone from NY knows he sux too, so shut the hell up please, its no biggy, you'll be out of the cult soon

:confused: I do not understand how anyone can like his music. When he spun at World people actually booed behind the DJ booth when he spin "pump up the jam". I love dj's such as jp tenagulia pvd paul o vishious. Does anyone agree with me? I know alot of people in ny hate his music but i heard alot of nj people like him?????????

WELL WELL WELL ANOTHER HATER!!

I wish you were down in South Beach for the WMC so you could have heard Denny RIP IT UP. At the Clevelander there were about 20 DJs playin all BIG NAMES too, Denny went on torwards the end and BOOOOOOM!!!! HE DROPPED BOMBS!!!! Even some of the DJs didnt know what the songs were!!! INSANE I TELL YOU!!! Stop Hatin on Denny and go out and hear him. You might learn something about Music.

I posted my opinion about denny first and then people started hatin on jp. My opinion is hes great. The tina that he does helps him spin for close to 24 hours. Who are you to say that b/c he does tina know he sucks. pleaseeeeeeee

Originally posted by mikeynine999

this topic is about denny and silver ball not vinyl or factory so take it to the ny board and make a new post

My thoughts exactly, I was just about to write the same exact thing. If you aren't a fan of Dennys then why bother reading this post...just to start some immature DRAMA!!!!!

Oh, and just for the record, that "cheesy Tempts crowd" your referring to just happens to include myself. And im sure I speak for the rest of the crowd when i say, if you dont like Denny, then stay the hell away from tempts...no need to be such a hater:mad: :mad:

Grow up already!

Oh and about JP!!!!!!

I Personally dont think hes the best or anywhere NEAR the best DJ..Even in NY!!!! I think he can be on at some points and off most of the time. He goes in to Hissy fits all the time and plays like shit. I heard him down in Miami and i actually liked how he played there, i guess he wasnt bumpin meth all night. And YES the Drugs are takin a toll on his Mixing....When your wacked like that of course its gonna hurt your mixing skills...ITS COMMON SENSE.

OH SFQTPIE....You can have your opinion...or course but dont make it on what other people say. When and where was the last time you heard Denny Tsettos Spin. If you can get hold of his KTU mixshow i think it might be floating around get it and listen to it....ITS AMAZING...Great mixing, great track selection, great effects, does a good job workin the tracks and overall its one of the best sets ive ever heard.

The cheesy temps crowd is NOT the sf regulars. Its the 4 am - 9am "theme night only " crowd. The regulars go almost every sunday morning till closing.

Alright you really are FUCKIN CLUELESS!!!

The crowd that goes to SF REGULARLY GOES TO TEMPTS AND THATS THAT!!!!! Alot of my friends are REGULARS every sunday morning at SF, and they go to Tempts EVERY WEEK in the summer. And Factories crowd is nothing like it was.Thats another fact.

And about WORLD you said not enough people liked him!! WTF are you talkin about... he left world for other reasons not cause noone liked him....and the crowd at world SUCKED anyway....NO ENERGY in that room. And World Party turned 18 for other reasons that you dont know of cause you dont have a fuckin clue about this business at all. all you know is that your another JP dickrider and no matter how he plays your always gonna think hes the best. What DJs have you heard live i really wanna know...cause there are SOOOOOO MANY that Put JP to SHAME!!

And if your talkin to me about music DONT DO IT!!! thats all i gotta say....i know more then you EVER WILL ABOUT IT!!And THATS THAT!!!!!!!

The KTU Mixshow is not a KTU set its different DJs that have sets played at like 3 or 4 or 5 am on certain nights. Its not regular KTU music. Get the Set(if you can) and listen to it then tell me its not good.

Can someone get me a translator??????? :laugh: :laugh:

Does anyone speak GHETTOLICIOUS?

Originally posted by sfqtipie The only people who like him are the cheesy nj tempts crowd. And I hate that cheesy crowd.

Stay away from the Jersey boards, unless you want me to choke you by slamming a pound of New Jersey's finest cheese down your throat.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by binoyshah

Oh and about JP!!!!!!

I Personally dont think hes the best or anywhere NEAR the best DJ..Even in NY!!!! I think he can be on at some points and off most of the time. He goes in to Hissy fits all the time and plays like shit. I heard him down in Miami and i actually liked how he played there, i guess he wasnt bumpin meth all night. And YES the Drugs are takin a toll on his Mixing....When your wacked like that of course its gonna hurt your mixing skills...ITS COMMON SENSE.

I AGREE COMPLETLY !!! HE REALLY NEEDS TO PUT DOWN THE JAR B/C HE IS GETTING SCARY!!!!!:drunk:

Originally posted by doublej

Originally posted by binoyshah

Oh and about JP!!!!!!

I AGREE COMPLETLY !!! HE REALLY NEEDS TO PUT DOWN THE JAR B/C HE IS GETTING SCARY!!!!!:drunk:

Wasn't this thread about Denny? lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: