Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official S&D meetup spot

kaydup

OK after trying to figure this out, we decided that the best place for us to go and have room on Friday is on the stage. Plus we can see everything from there! So when you are looking at the stage as you walk in, head to the right side. We will be over there. This way we got a bar right there and hopefully we can take over that right side and have room to dance and move if it is all us! Sound good??

Originally posted by kaydup

If you are standing on the floor with the booth to your back. Go to the right side of the stage by the steps, they might not open the stage right away so I guess we can wait there. The side on the Axis end!

Oh Ok I've got ya! I know where you are talking about!! :D Cool thanks!:tongue:

I can't wait!!! Only 4 More days :bounce:

Originally posted by kaydup

I can't wait either:bounce: :bounce: What time you going, I don't want to wait in line so I will be there earlier.

Hey Tdawg maybe you could sneak us past the line ha hah a;)

I'm not sure what time I'm going? I would like to be there early as well....

I'm going with prplhz and I think A1wave so girls what time do you want to be there???

I'll definatly be there! I'm going to be in line by about 7/7:15 with my ticket in hand ready and waiting.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you - I'll be at the spot right from the start so if you see a kid with spikey blonde hair and a blue shirt wandering around it'll probably be me.

4 days and counting!

I'll definatly be there! I'm going to be in line by about 7/7:15 with my ticket in hand ready and waiting.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you - I'll be at the spot right from the start so if you see a kid with spikey blonde hair and a blue shirt wandering around it'll probably be me.

4 days and counting!

Originally posted by cocoj

The countdown is on...I am so ready. I will definitely be there. SASHA...he is sooooo dank and so good looking *drool*...ok back to reality...can't wait to put some faces to names!!

Too bad he is not into your sex....;) If you know what I mean....

Hey A1, I sent you an e-mail too... But I can't get out of work until 6, which means I can't get home to my house until 7. I will probably be standing in the long ass line at about 8:45-9. I don't know what to say, sorry girls...

Originally posted by prplhz

Hey A1, I sent you an e-mail too... But I can't get out of work until 6, which means I can't get home to my house until 7. I will probably be standing in the long ass line at about 8:45-9. I don't know what to say, sorry girls...

tsk tsk....always messing up the ladies plans :smile2:

Originally posted by teamj5

tsk tsk....always messing up the ladies plans :smile2:

Well you know how it is, I am just a plain old mess!! Messy Jessy, that's what they call me....

I will meet you guys in Avalon at some point in the night, don't know when the hell it will be but I be there, since I might be standing in line for quite sometime.....:mad: