Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum/ Eddie Baez

Originally posted by barbiegirl

why doesn't it surprise me that nobody responded to this ??

hmmmm could it be because platinum sucks !

actually i spoke to one of the coat check girls and she said that the turnout was the best in weeks.....big ups to Millenia Promos!

BG

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

You need to open up and show your true feelings. C'mon now, what do you REALLY think of platinum?;)

Seriously girl!!! You got some major issues w/the place!!! I didn't like the joint either but you are simply HOSTILE!!!!

I would like to thank everyone for comming out and supporting, we had a great night. Eddie Baez once again was OFF THE HOOK, for those of you who were not there, Eddie will back at platinum again on the 20th of april.

Barbirgirl seriously you got some issues just drop it already, its stupid of you to keep on posting, you think by you posting its gonna stop people going to platinum. HELL NO.

Scarlet wait til you get the used phone in the mail today. hahahah.

This saturday March 30th. KTU will be broadcasting live, with DJ's Louie DeVito & Louis Todaro, and HIP HOP, R&B int he wave lounge.

SEE YOU GUYS THERE.

Alen Ash

Originally posted by milleniapro

Barbirgirl seriously you got some issues just drop it already, its stupid of you to keep on posting, you think by you posting its gonna stop people going to platinum. HELL NO.

i'm not trying to stop people from going there ... i think the people on this board are big boys and girls and they can do whatever they want to do

the club doesn't need any help from me - they stop people from going there on their own, trust me !!!

Originally posted by milleniapro

This saturday March 30th. KTU will be broadcasting live, with DJ's Louie DeVito & Louis Todaro, and HIP HOP, R&B int he wave lounge.

SEE YOU GUYS THERE.

Alen Ash

Haha have fun tryin to get a crowd in there with a Dj like Louis Tadaro!

-nutz

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by citynutz

Haha have fun tryin to get a crowd in there with a Dj like Louis Tadaro!

-nutz

million bucks says you work for image......

I went to Platnium for the first time just to hear Eddie. He was pretty good. I do however feel that the club itself was horrible. When I first walked in I felt like I was in a garage. I believe that the floor was even cement. The worst part was the crowd. It kinda made the cheesy abyss crowd look decent.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i'm not trying to stop people from going there ... i think the people on this board are big boys and girls and they can do whatever they want to do

the club doesn't need any help from me - they stop people from going there on their own, trust me !!!

The problem with overcompensation is that you always end up looking pathetic. Give it up already barbiegirl.

Originally posted by djcreep

The problem with overcompensation is that you always end up looking pathetic. Give it up already barbiegirl.

i'm not looking for overcompensation at all - i just want to have a good time and be able to dance !!!

kudos to "sfqtipie"

Originally posted by myoozikkluboy

Then sweety, COME TO CONDUIT.

LMAO!! :laugh:....You gotta be kidding!! That place is never gonna take off if they keep letting in people who look like dog shit! Seriously, tell them to regulate at the door:idea:. I was there numerous times and all I saw were fat, ugly people who knew nothing about music.:vomit3: And don't even get me started on the dancing...grinding all over the place. That place really needs to work out the kinks before it has a chance :bits:

Actually, this past Saturday was my first time there. I usually work on Saturday nights in the winter so I can't check anything out. But I had a great time (always do when good friends go out)..but anyway Eddie played great.

I do agree the cement floors gotta go, but despite that the night was awesome. Who stares at the floor anyway! :D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I do agree the cement floors gotta go, but despite that the night was awesome. Who stares at the floor anyway! :D

All I imagined when I was there was falling and knocking my teeth out!!! That floor gave the place a level of "coldness" and I don't mean temperature. Just my opinion though!

The place just doesn't flow...but hey good luck to them!