ch0sen0ne uncovered~~!!~

atomicapples

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

YO WHAT THE FUCK!!!! ITS REALLY NOT ME!!! AND IF U WANNA BE FUCKIN SHERLOCK HOLMES AND INSPECTOR CLUESAU WHY DONT U FUCKIN LOOKIN IN EVERY ARCHIVE AT EVERY POST AND SEE THE TIME DIFFERENTIAL BETWEEN MY POSTS AND HIS.

Ch0sen0ne is indeed a real and a pretty cool fuckin guy.

Originally posted by quoth

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

YO WHAT THE FUCK!!!! ITS REALLY NOT ME!!! AND IF U WANNA BE FUCKIN SHERLOCK HOLMES AND INSPECTOR CLUESAU WHY DONT U FUCKIN LOOKIN IN EVERY ARCHIVE AT EVERY POST AND SEE THE TIME DIFFERENTIAL BETWEEN MY POSTS AND HIS.

Ch0sen0ne is indeed a real and a pretty cool fuckin guy.

HASTA LA MALEKEM BROTHA QUEEF......THIS FOCKERS ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE THEIR A BUNCH OF MORONS AND EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE FUCKS THAT CAN'T HANDLE A LITTLE SARCASM AND INSULT IN THE BOARDS....IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN....

BUT FOR ATOMICDWEEB....STAY IN THE KITCHEN AND COOK ME MY ORDER

CHINKY WINKY GIVE IT UP AND GO BACK DELIVERING MY SHRIMP LOW MEIN.....DON'T FORGET I WANT WHITE RICE AND WONTON SOUP WITH THAT....

PFFT....

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

HASTA LA MALEKEM BROTHA QUEEF......THIS FOCKERS ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE THEIR A BUNCH OF MORONS AND EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE FUCKS THAT CAN'T HANDLE A LITTLE SARCASM AND INSULT IN THE BOARDS....IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN....

BUT FOR ATOMICDWEEB....STAY IN THE KITCHEN AND COOK ME MY ORDER

CHINKY WINKY GIVE IT UP AND GO BACK DELIVERING MY SHRIMP LOW MEIN.....DON'T FORGET I WANT WHITE RICE AND WONTON SOUP WITH THAT....

PFFT....

yea i mean explain to sherlock over here how the fuck i made a a post on one computer with 56k modem at 2:48pm and u made this post that i quoting u from at 2:49pm WTFFFF u people cant prove shit.

yea i mean explain to sherlock over here how the fuck i made a a post on one computer with 56k modem at 2:48pm and u made this post that i quoting u from at 2:49pm WTFFFF u people cant prove shit.

You can be as many different ppl as you want... however your

IP ADDRESSES ARE THE SAME!!!

YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE REALLY THE EPITOME OF LOSERVILLE

DO YOU FOCKERS HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO GO TO THE ARCHIVES AND PULL OUT EACH OF OUR IP ADDRESS...AND TRY MATCHING THEM TO OUT IDENTITY

GO AHEAD LOSERS BECAUSE WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT PEOPLE...SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO SENSITIVE

AND MARCID WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU SWEET CHEEKS? TO HAVE SO MUCH ANGER FOR CHOSENCOCK....

....IS IT BECAUSE I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER AFTER I TORE YOU UP...WELL I'M SORRY BEBE...OH BY THE WAY, I FUCK YOUR GRANDMA TO....BUT I STILL LUV YA'

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE REALLY THE EPITOME OF LOSERVILLE

DO YOU FOCKERS HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO GO TO THE ARCHIVES AND PULL OUT EACH OF OUR IP ADDRESS...AND TRY MATCHING THEM TO OUT IDENTITY

GO AHEAD LOSERS BECAUSE WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT PEOPLE...SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO SENSITIVE

AND MARCID WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU SWEET CHEEKS? TO HAVE SO MUCH ANGER FOR CHOSENCOCK....

....IS IT BECAUSE I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER AFTER I TORE YOU UP...WELL I'M SORRY BEBE...OH BY THE WAY, I FUCK YOUR GRANDMA TO....BUT I STILL LUV YA'

Defense!!! boomboom... Defense!!! boomboom...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Defense!!! boomboom... Defense!!! boomboom...

LMAO!!! Where are your pom pom's????

Quoth...the only thing your pint size penis rammed was a hole in the wall out of your sheer unemployed boredom....and then you came up with shitfuck to entertain yourself.

Originally posted by marcid21

LMAO!!! Where are your pom pom's????

Quoth...the only thing your pint size penis rammed was a hole in the wall out of your sheer unemployed boredom....and then you came up with shitfuck to entertain yourself.

huh? :confused: wtf? do guys actually loose sleep over this? yo why dont you have the balls and call me cause i am going out shortly and im sure while im out and u can hear me in my caron the road u will still see that chosenone posts proving it cant fuckin be me damn..:blank:

huh? :confused: wtf? do guys actually loose sleep over this? yo why dont you have the balls and call me cause i am going out shortly and im sure while im out and u can hear me in my caron the road u will still see that chosenone posts proving it cant fuckin be me damn..:blank:

HEY QUEEF DON'T MAKE ME CALL YOU A PUSSY ALONG WITH THIS OTHER LOSERS....DON'T WORRY ABOUT THESE FUCKS

AND STOP DEFENDING YOURSELF...RELAX BOY...LEARN FROM THE BEST....A LITTLE DRAMA FO' YOUR MOMMA IS GOOD

AND FOR ALL YOU WANNABE SHERLOCK HOLMES...LOOK AT THE TIME.....QUEEF AND I (CHOSENGOD) POSETD AT 3:22 PM...THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMMMMM!!!