Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra Fest

hotlexs

I was having such an awesome time that I did not pay I attention who was spinning later at night, Could someone tell me who played after 8pm at the Main Stage, especially from 9:30 - 10:30, I don't remember if it was Paul Van Dyk or Paul Oakenfold. But it was incredible, and the light show.

Anyone have pictures, I just want to see one from the crowd at the main stage, there where so many people there!

Thanks!

:rolleyes:

From 9:30-10:30 George Acosta was spinning, and yes his set was amazing... i was up in front and it was soooooo good! I got one of the vinyls =)... ok so we've established that his set was awesome.. what did you guys think about his "dancers"?? LoL

i honestly thing that u guys missed out on a lot, since a lot of u didn't go to the Progressive tent, yes i know u guys are trance fans but, even my friend that came down from georgia,and he is as big a die hard trance fan as all of you was amazed by some of the progressive sets, Specially Lee Burridge's set. I was hanging out around the mainstage during BT and during Tiesto and i honestly didn't find it all that interesting. I guess i grew out of the trance phase.

carl cox, ripped it...he was going off...i also think quiver and max graham went off too at the progressive tent...crystal method did a great act...perry ferrell, was different, he should have played a remix of "jane says"....icey, went off of course....cosmic gate rocked that little shitty tent, i think they deserved a better tent than that shitty xplosion tent...and right before i left tall paul was also ripping it in the space tent.....but i would have to say, the best act had to be carl cox...first time hearing and i was very impressed....:D

I liked Carl Cox's set, it was pretty energetic. I caught Quivver at the progressive tent, and saw our locals at the xplosion tent. I spent the latter half of the day in the VIP tent soaking up some free drinks and chatting with the girls, and poked fun at Oakenfold.

I hve to say that during the day i went to alot of the tents and saw some very good djs at night howeverr....

van dyke and acosta oakenfold really took the show to another level

one thing though why on gods gren earth was there ONLY ONE

tent with water i spent an hour and a half in line:mad:

You want to bring back the feeling of Ultra? Take a look at this site, they have video of this years Ultra, Including George Acosta. It is very impressive when you see the mass of people moving to the sounds of the greatest DJ's

http://cache.contentproviders.net/www.dancepass.net/specialevent/wmc/wmc.html

They also have videos from last years Ultra 3, the set of Oakenfold was beautiful, I still remember how it felt last year.

www.dancestarusa.com follow the link to view videos

http://www.dancepass.net/vcnt/

It's amazing how trance has taken over Miami.

For those of you that have not been to IBIZA, It is your duty

to go and visit this beautiful and magical island.

:jawdrop:

Originally posted by erickinmia

I hve to say that during the day i went to alot of the tents and saw some very good djs at night howeverr....

van dyke and acosta oakenfold really took the show to another level

one thing though why on gods gren earth was there ONLY ONE

tent with water i spent an hour and a half in line:mad:

Yeah- too much time was spent waiting in line at that place. I mean you could hear the music from wherever , but come on you wanna be in the crowd.