Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guido Dancing

While at one of the more festive parties my friends had last weekend, i happened to mention "Guido Dancing" to one of my cohorts. They didn't know what the hell I was talking about so I got up and showed them. Now I, of all people, shouldn't be knocking anyone's dancing style (or driving style, fashion style, pronounciation style, sexual strategies or social skills) but I must admit that for the 20 seconds I flailed my arms up and down and back and forth and kicking and kicking and kicking, I got one of the most intense cardio workouts EVER. That shit is no joke. So I've decided to incorporate it into my workout schedule. In fact, just today I dug up my old 1 carat diamond stud earring (my hole is still open, YAY!!!), a pair of Z Cavaricci's (olive, only one pocket on the right side), my white Capizio's, a white mock turtleneck and a pearl cartigan and I danced my ass of for one hour straight. In front of a mirror, of course. I'm seriously considering putting out my own dance video AND infomercial so I can capitalize on my latest discovery. Thank you and God bless.

Originally posted by Crackorn

While at one of the more festive parties my friends had last weekend, i happened to mention "Guido Dancing" to one of my cohorts. They didn't know what the hell I was talking about so I got up and showed them. Now I of all people shouldn't be knocking anyone's dancing style (or driving style, fashion style, pronounciation style, sexual stratagies or social skills) but I must admit that for the 20 seconds I flailed my arms up and down and back and forth and kicking and kicking and kicking, I got one of the most intense cardio workouts EVER. That shit is no joke. So I've decided to incorporate it into my workout schedule. In fact, just today I dug up my old 1 carat diamond stud earring (my hole is still open, YAY!!!), a pair of Z Cavaricci's (olive, only one pocket on the right side), my white Capizio's, a white mock turtleneck and a pearl cartigan and I danced my ass of for one hour straight. In front of a mirror, of course. I'm seriously considering putting out my own dance video AND infomercial so I can capitalize on my latest discovery. Thank you and God bless.

LMAOF!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: