Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to Boston this Sat. night

snappy139

well for this saturday you have roxy with commercial house, lotsa girlies, big place too, Avalon is similiar but with nyc house and better lights/sound/atmosphere... both 21+ if i were you maybe Pravda on tremont st. not such as big but the Best looking girls, more mature, mid 20's. that would be my pick for you, but maybe Avalon for the real club exp.

Hey Snappy..

My favorite places in Boston are Pravda and Avalon. Pravda is smaller than Avalon, but it is a more upscale crowd and they place good music. Avalon can be a great time, as long as you don't mind being packed in a place. I love the resident dj there on Saturday night....DJ nailz. He spins hard house w/vocals. If you would like any more advice PM me.

-Christine

I'd say check out the Roxy. It's an older crowd, the music isn't exactly cutting edge, but it 's SO much fun. The people are cool, the girls are hot, and the club is BIG and beautiful.

I find Avalon too pretentious and crowded. You can't even dance.

The hard-core people don't like the Roxy, but I think it's the most fun place on a Saturday night.

Ok all... here is what happend. Met some friends in Worcester for some drinks and then left for Boston around 10ish. One of my friends who is familiar with Boston suggested Pravda first so thats where we went to start off. Really nice place over all. The music reminded me of classic house... nothing hard. We left there and headed towards Aria, but I have been there before and no one really wanted to go there so we dove into Caprice across the street. By that time I was severly mangled. I certainly will go back to Avalon and or Roxy next time out that way though. I had a blast though!!!