Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Osbournes update

yea..the wife was a little nutty last night!! did u see when she stuck the son's bear between her legs! LOL wtf?!! and the daughter was like getting all pissed at the family the whole episode.......i just watch ozzy and laugh...gotta love his waddle....when he was changing the garbages! LOL....

in today's post:

One thing Ozzy can't stomach

OZZY Osbourne has bitten the head off a bat, defecated in a woman's handbag and snorted a line of ants off the ground - but the rocker was utterly disgusted at the idea of meeting Russell Yates, the husband of convicted child-killer Andrea Yates. While shadowing Osbourne for an upcoming story in Blender magazine, writer Adrian Deevoy accompanied him to a "Today" show taping, where Deevoy met Yates in the green room. Yates yammered about what a big Osbourne fan he was, sang several Black Sabbath songs, and talked excitedly about getting a picture with the rocker. But when Osbourne and wife Sharon were told that Yates wanted a photo, they were repulsed. "I will burn his eyes out with a hot poker," Ozzy bellowed. "He is profiting directly from the demise of his own children. And that, to me, is wrong." After being warned that Yates was waiting for him in the green room, the Osbournes and Deevoy ducked out the door.