Clubplanet Nightlife Community

and the #1 thing us NY'ers noticed about Miami is...

djmikedr

Don't get me started on that shit. I'm embarassed each time someone mentions our more stellar residents and their cars.

Or in my case, a $1,000 car, and having 3 $4,000 intelligent lights in the back seat (true story, I helped out a friend of mine with a show, and he needed me to pick up the Technobeams...it dodecatupled the value of my car!)

Originally posted by apotheosis

You can have a $400 Hoopty, but you MUST HAVE a set of $3000 RIMS!!!!

LOL :laugh:

No shit, you nailed it. Well I suppose its better than jacksonville where the thing to do is get a 4WD SUV and turn it into a low rider that cant go over a speed bump.

Hoopty A to B car... A piece of shit car that barely runs....okay here is another explanation...

If your Car Radio System is worth more than your car you might have a hoopty.

In order to get your car in gear u need to push start it u might have a hoopty.

If you tell your friends who are in your car for the first time dont mind that smell or smoke it always does that u might have a hoopty...

Originally posted by Unbound

i dunno about you mike.. but i was checking all the FANTASTIC PLASTIC.... thank god for cilicone :)

at Space for DT, there was this girl with the most perfect ass I've seen in my life, forget plastic this thing made me drool like a pirate over gold (or a pediphile at 3pm) LOL

OMFG

the sights and sounds YUMMY

Originally posted by shroomy

No shit, you nailed it. Well I suppose its better than jacksonville where the thing to do is get a 4WD SUV and turn it into a low rider that cant go over a speed bump.

. . . which I find funny seeing as how Jacksonville is kind of like JFK up here . . perpetually under construction . . . Heck, even Daytona laughs at Jacksonville, and Daytona is the asshole of the known universe . .