Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VOTE....SF or Roxy

Originally posted by girly

SF... Roxy was good the first 2 weeks. 3rd week i went it was boring. Music was exactly the same songs being played. So sf fridays bombed. When they were good they were much better than Roxy.

That is true for the first couple week. I think since then Johnny has turned it up a notch. Just my $.02

I don't think they were better then Roxy Fridays. Vibe was good in both clubs but I could never enjoy luv and lodi as much as I do JV.

Maybe it is just a matter orf preference.

:confused:

Originally posted by legend38

That is true for the first couple week. I think since then Johnny has turned it up a notch. Just my $.02

I have to go to Roxy again. But I've heard from a reliable source umhum Msoprano:D that Johnny has been losing his touch. But I will go again and see. But over the summer at Sf there was many other people spinning not just Lodi. Roxy for me just got boring real quick.

Originally posted by girly

Originally posted by legend38

I have to go to Roxy again. But I've heard from a reliable source umhum Msoprano:D that Johnny has been losing his touch. But I will go again and see. But over the summer at Sf there was many other people spinning not just Lodi. Roxy for me just got boring real quick.

white label night was awesome. too bad you werent there for that.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

white label night was awesome. too bad you werent there for that.

Yeah best night at roxy thus far, but over the summer the night that Jason Ojeda was at factory, and of course.... august when Vicious was there(if u were there, you wont forget about that) were the best Fridays at Factory.

Originally posted by roninmess

Yeah best night at roxy thus far, but over the summer the night that Jason Ojeda was at factory, and of course.... august when Vicious was there(if u were there, you wont forget about that) were the best Fridays at Factory.

yet something else i missed out on

i wish i discovered cp sooner :(

Originally posted by dolik

same here...Factory was my first real club and still, by far, my favorite. I don't think this should even be a real question. The MAIN reason why Roxy has been such a success is because all the displaced, homeless SF kids who lost their Factory Fridays home started going to Roxy.

~~~stop being bitter just cause (u know what im talking about..im not saying anything more):tongue:

BUT yes ill have to see how SF fridays are....how is shawn ink adapting to factory style...........and SF sat are definetely better.....we'll just have to see and Andrew stop starting this club vs. club drama:tongue: mwaz

Originally posted by bebby6919

exactly... thanx nils... lol.. SF FREAK!!!!! (airatomic) you love my bunny hop.. you better practice in can cun!!!

by the time i come back, i will be beter than u! and now i figure out how u know the dance... i bet its those long hours of looking at Jessie's bunny and adopting it moves thinking its dancing... dont worry, next time i see u i will bring a carrot :rolleyes:

Originally posted by airatomic

by the time i come back, i will be beter than u! and now i figure out how u know the dance... i bet its those long hours of looking at Jessie's bunny and adopting it moves thinking its dancing... dont worry, next time i see u i will bring a carrot :rolleyes:

:laugh: keep dreaming sweetie... your in can cun now or atleast on a plane so you wont even read this.. lol ... you found me out...hop hop hop... lol byeee

• 5 weeks later...