Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official Danny Howells meetup @ vinyl Sat**

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ReginaP

Oh nice! Robin def...my apt is always open to pre game if I go...I live on 39th st...

If that is the case, Marcid & Clubkat have to come too..*rubs hands together* this COULD be fun...:D

*sheepish grin* What about meeee??? :grin3:

Ghost..you can take the N, R or any trains to canal and walk up canal to hudson and hubert.It make take about 20 minutes or less. No bad though.

Holy FUCK!!!!...OH SHIT...all the Sex board kittens are cumming out....Damn damn what to do. CK, Moonie, Marci, Tasty, XXlea, Regina and myself....woo hoo all the punan :licker:...ladies It will definitely be a fun evening....Pre-gaming and lots of purring;)

10 hour set.....

I'm definitely hitting up the free loft party first and then hitting Howells at 5.

I want to get my drink on and get another chance to see Phil K spin. Saturday is looking to be a great night for New York. If anyone wants to hit the loft up for some drinks pre Howells, PM me and we'll meet up.

Originally posted by fierydesire

oh baby.....pwease cummmm..pop your vinyl cherry? How can you resist all the sex kittens cumin out and playing? ::bats eyelashes::

;)

Easter Sunday...ragga's gotta be a good ol' Christian boy and go to church.

*snicker*

For all of you people who are going, here is a little tidbit of information that might excite you. I ran into Danny Howells on the street in Miami on Monday. We had a ten minute conversation about all kinds of shit, but most importantly, he told me to make sure to go to Vinyl this Saturday because he is going to be playing all the new tracks he got in Miami. He hasn't even played these down there because he didn't have a turntable to listen to them first.

I wish I could go, but I am a wreck. I am not going clubbing for a while. But I expect some reviews people. Have a great time.

my 2 best friends are celebrating their 21st birthdays on saturday. I tried convincing them to go to Vinyl (well bar first, then Vinyl); but one of them wants to continue his drinking binge all night and the other says "dancing is for fags" :rolleyes:. Strip club it is. :blank:

looks like i'm gonna sit out on this one

:(

Originally posted by roha3000

For all of you people who are going, here is a little tidbit of information that might excite you. I ran into Danny Howells on the street in Miami on Monday. We had a ten minute conversation about all kinds of shit, but most importantly, he told me to make sure to go to Vinyl this Saturday because he is going to be playing all the new tracks he got in Miami. He hasn't even played these down there because he didn't have a turntable to listen to them first.

I wish I could go, but I am a wreck. I am not going clubbing for a while. But I expect some reviews people. Have a great time.

I want to hear all about sobeeeee!

And to my girlies...geeeet ready! :D