Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Delta Heavy Tour

sasha & digweed are coming to nyc on 4/12 and 4/13!!!!

its called the delta heavy tour and you get tickets through ticketmaster or at cc.com, but

3 questions

i know its definately confirmed, but where is it going to be held?

is it one of those inside the giant tent events?

who from clubplanet is going?

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

dude what world do you live in ?

hehehe. give the newbie a chance. No tent, no venue, no meetup no nothing. They are playing at " " on the 12th and " " on the 13th. So far we know it isn't hammerstein, it isn't exit, it isn't Hunka Bunka, and it isn't roxy. Hold your horses. We'll see who gets them.

not in this world dude, i think it from all the weed i smoked in my lifetime..... your right i posted that shit wrong, what i meant to say was........ i know S&D are definately coming to nyc, of course its old news, and its been confirmed. i heard that if they can't find a club venue to host the tour, they might do an outdoor tent event like the carl cox stuck on earth thing, so i thought someone might have more info on this. plus you can already buy tickets for the NYC event. i'm just preparing myself thats all!!!!

i may be new to the board, but i'm definately not new to the scene, but i know where your coming from

Originally posted by tranzmuzik2k1

not in this world dude, i think it from all the weed i smoked in my lifetime........ why what happened???? i know there playing in the city, but where??? i didn't do my research on this shit, thats why i need info on this

oh man. worse than i thought... ok here is the deal:

Do all the research you want, there is nothing to find. They are not booked to spin in NYC right now. They aren't playing anywhere in nyc at this moment. did you read my post?

They are playing in Boston on Friday which is only a 3 hour max. drive (trust I come to NYC plenty to know). It should be dank...their Avalon stop during the preview got rave reviews...and yes it ends at 2 am but it is starting at 8 pm and there is afterhours at Rise. So come get your lazy asses up and go...I know of plenty of hotels that are only about 70 dollars for the night if needed which is so cheap split by 4 or 5.

Originally posted by tranzmuzik2k1

not in this world dude, i think it from all the weed i smoked in my lifetime..... your right i posted that shit wrong, what i meant to say was........ i know S&D are definately coming to nyc, of course its old news, and its been confirmed. i heard that if they can't find a club venue to host the tour, they might do an outdoor tent event like the carl cox stuck on earth thing, so i thought someone might have more info on this. plus you can already buy tickets for the NYC event. i'm just preparing myself thats all!!!!

i may be new to the board, but i'm definately not new to the scene, but i know where your coming from

Lets just say they are waiting for the higest bid ..

or

Lets just say no Club wants them now right so much drama ..

Or

Lets just say they wont play in NYC...

AND I AM NOT EVEN EXCITED ABOUT THEM ANYMORE FUCK THEM .. SO MUCH DRAMA FOR NYC ..

Im too happy with the made-event April line up ..