Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Need a location to open a new super club!!!

I know this seems out of the blue...But I have investors that are looking to open a new super nightclub in Manhattan. If anyone knows of any locations that are available (preferrably on the West Side Highway) it would be greatly appreciated. I'm also open to suggestions about design and other aspects. Thanks

Originally posted by highmay

maybe im an idiot,

You shoulda stopped right there...Someone got one of my flyers and called me and asked me if I could find a spot...I never mentioned anything about being anybody...If you dont know of any property simply don't post

Originally posted by saigray

My backyard is available....feel free to set up the Phazon in my living room, and we'll just angle the speakers out the back windows!

Interesting concept... Maybe we'll keep the grass for the dance floor and we can hang the lighting from your laundry line..I actually mentioned a Phazon to these people and they were like..."Sure, why not?"

Originally posted by promojunkie

Interesting concept... Maybe we'll keep the grass for the dance floor and we can hang the lighting from your laundry line..I actually mentioned a Phazon to these people and they were like..."Sure, why not?"

DUUDE!!! Listen, the coolest "chill out" space I've ever seen was at the Anchorage party this summer, they had a grassy hill (LITERALLY) as an installation in the backroom. Everyone would take off their shoes and climb to an open patch and camp out, college quad in springtime style, or lie back and trip out to the light sculptures above....NOW THAT WOULD BRING SOME FLAVOR TO THE NY CLUB SCENE!!!

For now, just tell the peeps in charge that I will operate the large glass waterpipe/smokemachine in the corner! :cool:

Originally posted by saigray

DUUDE!!! Listen, the coolest "chill out" space I've ever seen was at the Anchorage party this summer, they had a grassy hill (LITERALLY) as an installation in the backroom. Everyone would take off their shoes and climb to an open patch and camp out, college quad in springtime style, or lie back and trip out to the light sculptures above....NOW THAT WOULD BRING SOME FLAVOR TO THE NY CLUB SCENE!!!

For now, just tell the peeps in charge that I will operate the large glass waterpipe/smokemachine in the corner! :cool:

That seems like a kool idea for a jungle room or something...I can just picture a club that has to hire a landscaping crew hahaz