Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U Post

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

my only F U this week goes to BURGER KING because I have rot gut after our pitstop on the parkway last night.:D

OMG!! that had to be the worst food i have ever had......My F.U goes to a certain friend who said SHE was going to show at the meet-up last night but again bailed.....Lets see if those who were there last night can figure it out (JBR says i cant use HER name)

Originally posted by barbiegirl

my weekly FU goes to all the people who have OFF today for Good Friday from the rest of us who don't !!!

hope everyone has a GREAT weekend and a HAPPY EASTER !!

Amen to that!!!

FU to my girlfriend who is gettin married this weekend and causing me to miss out on PVD once again!!!

FU to my paycheck. There is just never enough.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

my weekly FU goes to all the people who have OFF today for Good Friday from the rest of us who don't !!!

hope everyone has a GREAT weekend and a HAPPY EASTER !!

MY FU list would be:

FU to my idiot friend who I will never bring in public again:mad:

FU to life's crappy moments that make you wanna cry:bigfinger:

FU to playing too rough in the sandbox:(

So, I lied, Fu to myself for coming to work when I didn't have to, brownie points are good though!!!!:)

CEEOTTER'S F U

PLEASE POST AND READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I f**kng stayed home last night b/c I was told I was not ALLOWED to go to Hoboken by myself and I repeatedly told ALL of you that I was unsure if I could make it since I got home from work at 8pm and I am here at work once again at 8am AND I had no one to drive w/ and when I said I was going anyway I was told by the ball and chain I was not allowed to go..., I was

only allowed to go to Used to Be's w/ Cody if I was going anywhere sooooo FU right back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know cosmic I know you have never not shown up right????? (Joey's ring a bell

Originally posted by ibclubbin

FU to johnnyblackroc for moving my promo post so no one could see it

FU to Tunnelbandit for starting shit with me

FU to barbiegirl for being an ignorant cunt

and FU to anyone else who has a problem....KISS MY BLACK ASS!!!!

BG

Well, I gotta say is...:):love::)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

FU to johnnyblackroc for moving my promo post so no one could see it

FU to Tunnelbandit for starting shit with me

FU to barbiegirl for being an ignorant cunt

and FU to anyone else who has a problem....KISS MY BLACK ASS!!!!

BG

i'd like to add an FU to "dj's stuck in the basement" on my list please !!! also to that same dj who probably sucked cock to even get in the basement to begin with !!!

thanks - have a FABULOUS day everyone !!!

here are my list of FU's

1. FU to the guy who used to provide me with the kindest of bud who now as decided on another profession leaving me dry

2. FU to the cop who wrote me and my dog a ticket!!!

3. FU to the certain someone who thinks talking shit to my friends about me is ok

4. FU to anyone not coming to get DT fix with me tonight, you know who you are

5. And lastly FU to the hodge who sold me out, when I wasnt even smoking, screwing up my trip to WMC, my job, my summer, and anything else getting fired screws up

Originally posted by kettleone4me

here are my list of FU's

1. FU to the guy who used to provide me with the kindest of bud who now as decided on another profession leaving me dry

2. FU to the cop who wrote me and my dog a ticket!!!

3. FU to the certain someone who thinks talking shit to my friends about me is ok

4. FU to anyone not coming to get DT fix with me tonight, you know who you are

5. And lastly FU to the hodge who sold me out, when I wasnt even smoking, screwing up my trip to WMC, my job, my summer, and anything else getting fired screws up

You need a big hug and a kiss:love:

A big FU to the dream I had last night... I dreamed I got a brand new Celica, and I was driving it and I was so happy with my new car....but then I woke up, only to see my damn 96 Saturn in my driveway:mad: :mad:

Thats the only FU though, Im off for the next week, so life is good:D

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

F U right back at ya, DEEEEK!

I can't help it if you promote a shitty club. What happened, barber college didn't work for you?

i dont know, i figured i might have something better to do with my time than moderating a message board and making sure that every single thread goes in its place!:rolleyes:

BG

F-U in advance to all the idiots tonight at Factory that dont say xcuse me when walkin through the crowd... I HATE THAT!!!

F-U in advance to myself mangling myself tonight and hatin myself tomorrow for a little while..

Oh yeah, and F-U to my ex...as always:D