Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DJ Scot Project Fans!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL aww you guys.. for the ones that will refuse a DJ just because of the venue and it's past bullshit.. swallow up the pride and just come.. we need the real fans and the clubbers that like the music there.. if no one starts helping Exit with it's changes, it's not gonna work :( :( :(

And I really want it to work.. the venue is so big and has a lot of potential.. everyone's working really hard to be more appealing and change things around.. but we need your help..

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by codica3

LOL aww you guys.. for the ones that will refuse a DJ just because of the venue and it's past bullshit.. swallow up the pride and just come.. we need the real fans and the clubbers that like the music there.. if no one starts helping Exit with it's changes, it's not gonna work :( :(

And I really want it to work.. the venue is so big and has a lot of potential.. everyone's working really hard to be more appealing and change things around.. but we need your help..

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Well the fact that its at Exit really doesnt bother me too much....I'm probably gonna be there for Corsten and AVB....it has more to do with the music itself....I dont think I can take 4+ hours of constant pounding bass....Plus half his set will be his own remixes.....But to each his own.....:)

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Well the fact that its at Exit really doesnt bother me too much....I'm probably gonna be there for Corsten and AVB....it has more to do with the music itself....I dont think I can take 4+ hours of constant pounding bass....Plus half his set will be his own remixes.....But to each his own.....:)

I completely understand what you mean. I was referring to the people who said that if it wasn't Exit they would go.

*ahem* ;) ;)

Originally posted by xwave3000

Some of you guys really suck. I can't believe people would refuse to see their favorite DJ just because of the venue. Apparently it's not about the music, but the "scene."

Exit is a shithole... or atleast it was about a month ago... I've yet to hear one unanimous good thing about the venue... After the debacle that was my friday night @ tiesto there, I refuse to step foot in such a poorly run, horribly overcrowded venue again.

Theres a reason exit is the butt of everyone's club jokes.

I think the only venue worse would have to be world, due to the fact that it has all the negative qualities of exit, but you can't even say "its a nice space."

Change the name/the people/the promoters/the management/the security... and maybe i'll give it a second chance...

Originally posted by joeg

Change the name/the people/the promoters/the management/the security... and maybe i'll give it a second chance...

So many people agree with you including me about the things you mentioned regarding overcrowedness, the security, the cleanliness, etc..

But Exit is changing it all around.. just give it time.. ;)

The promoters are slowly being singled down to the real ones who pulls numbers, know the business, and know the right crowd.. no more of these "I get 3 people on my guestlist every week so I'm a promoter" people.. :rolleyes:

As for the security.. things aren't the way they were a month ago where you got fully molested and attacked by bouncers and security is supposed to be different.. I know there was a big talk and meeting with Exit security regarding the problems and concerns expressed about them.. so we'll see how that goes..

The people are also being sorted out.. trust me, I know a lot of so called "Exitheadz" (which I decided to rename Draperheadz because ever since Draper left they have had nothing nice to say about Exit) -- they don't even go to Exit anymore.. slowly but surely the old crowd is filtering outta there because they don't wanna hear DJs like Chris Lawrence and AVB and Max Graham, etc.. they wanna hear DRAPER. :puke:

But in order for the people to change, we need to get NEW people in there.. a new crowd, switch it up, ya know??

But if everyone keeps their grudge about past Exit fiascos then nothing is gonna work out.

LOL.. sometimes I feel like I'm fighting an endless battle..

And it's cause I know where you guys are coming from, I see your point of view, etc..

But I'm trying to work here and make those changes that everyone wants. But people have to work with Exit a lil in order for that to happen...........

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

yea bro......i def feel you on that.....if it was like 6 months ago id be there....i saw him live once and that is enough for me.....personally id rather hear adam x spin all night who opened for project....now that was some sickness right there......

Thanks for the info Cody. I'll try and make it. If there is truth to what you are saying and if Exit has really been making some changes then that would be cool. You are right about the Drapeheadz, they pretty much died. Too bad. But you still can't argue with the fact that Exit is the #1 Asian night spot in NYC, this was published. It's all good, it really is about the music. Why do you think i'm going to SF tonight for PVD :D

Originally posted by rdancer

Pick u up at 10 :D

Aight!

Is Elaine coming too? :D

This is like my last chance for Exit to do something right. After Tiesto, I really don't wanna go back for any special guest Dj performance, worse night i ever had in that place.

Cody.....if the party sucks, can i get my refund back? ;)

Originally posted by doubtness

Aight!

Is Elaine coming too? :D

This is like my last chance for Exit to do something right. After Tiesto, I really don't wanna go back for any special guest Dj performance, worse night i ever had in that place.

Cody.....if the party sucks, can i get my refund back? ;)

Elaine and Katie Bitch !

LOL if Scot Project sux or if Exit sux??

If Scot Project sux and isn't the typical hard, crazy, insane Scot Project then I'll buy you your ticket back. ;)

As far as Exit, I can't control that.

But.. you're buying your ticket to hear the DJ, you're not buying the ticket to go to Exit.. you know what I mean??

You're spending the money to hear the DJ, it's not like you're like: "Oh yay I'm going to Exit" it's like: "Oh yay I'm going to hear Scot Project"

LOL.

Support the DJ.. fuck everything else.

Originally posted by xwave3000

You know what? If Scot Project was spinning in a septic tank, I'd go cause Scot Project rocks. I think you people are just being overdramatic. God forbid your specials selfs should be in such a venue as Exit.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: