Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am ________

prplhz

so fucking happy it's finaly FRIDAY!!!!!

I'm totally antsy here at work, I can't handle it. Tonight's going to be off the meter... everyone is so psyched, the vibe is gonna be insane (I think vibe is probably the most important factor to a good clubbing experience... possibly even more than the music!)

I just can't wait :D:cool::smoke::D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

so fucking happy it's finaly FRIDAY!!!!!

I'm totally antsy here at work, I can't handle it. Tonight's going to be off the meter... everyone is so psyched, the vibe is gonna be insane (I think vibe is probably the most important factor to a good clubbing experience... possibly even more than the music!)

I just can't wait

hi everyonewavey.gif

haven't posted in a minute over here but have fun all! can't wait to hear about it.

i atcually have knots in my stomach in anticipation for tongiht for PVD

11z1happy.gif this will be me later on in my apt getting ready

and nyis4meatheads... i'd agree that vibe is key to a good night, but you can create your own vibe within your group regardless of the vibe of the rest of the club. you cannot create good music. BUT you can still have a great night regardless of the music . (does this all make sense) lesson being: its all what you make of it baby! :D

Now I am, REALLY getting anxious. I want to cut out of work early SO bad, but no one here ever ever does (I hate that...)

Fortunately I'm listening to Digweed's GU14 now though... it's helping me a LOT. This disc is so damn good.

I have to stop watching time slowly click by on my computer... I don't think I've ever seen time drag this bad before. I wish it'd be like this when I get out of work ;)

Actually... it will probably feel this way for a bit tonight if yaknowwhatimean ;)

Now I am, REALLY getting anxious. I want to cut out of work early SO bad, but no one here ever ever does (I hate that...)

Fortunately I'm listening to Digweed's GU14 now though... it's helping me a LOT. This disc is so damn good.

I have to stop watching time slowly click by on my computer... I don't think I've ever seen time drag this bad before. I wish it'd be like this when I get out of work ;)

Actually... it will probably feel this way for a bit tonight if yaknowwhatimean ;)

I hear ya bro. I am seriously just staring into space waiting. One more hour. But I may jet at 4:30 because I can't take this anymore:mad:

Originally posted by kaydup

I hear ya bro. I am seriously just staring into space waiting. One more hour. But I may jet at 4:30 because I can't take this anymore:mad:

I'm totally with you man... I can't hack this anymore.. I may just have to leave, come in early on Monday or something.

Hmmmmm... should I stick it out, or pull a stealthy sneak....?:confused:

I'm totally with you man... I can't hack this anymore.. I may just have to leave, come in early on Monday or something.

Hmmmmm... should I stick it out, or pull a stealthy sneak....?:confused:

Early on a Monday:laugh: And if I leave it is in no way stealthy around here. Everyone will know but oh well hmmmm

I can't get out of here until 6:( , I am so ready to leave. I hate this I have to come in tomorrow too!!! Please if there was a lord he would not make me come into work tomorrow, that is if he really loved me....:tongue:

What are everyone's plans tonight before S & D?

Did you guys know that I am an S & D virgin? I saw Sasha at Avalon a couple of years ago, and then I wasn't in Boston last time they where here. Wow I am going to be popping me S & D cherry tonight!!

Originally posted by prplhz

So therefore I am a S & D virgin, in continuation of this thread...

Damn girl!! You will enjoy it!!

I will be drinking getting ready and if things work out I will be at Carelli's apt. If not meeting them and drinking it up in line;)