Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lonley cunt cmb1975

vip-tech

Obviously by the 3000 + posts you put up here you are probably some fat brokendown skank that I would'nt fuck for practice sitting at home on fri = sat nites wishing you could hang with someone like me or my crew.Now as far as me being a loser, honey, just because I have a bottle of champagne does'nt mean I necessarily bought it. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE it was bought for me. I've been freinds with Jersey Joel for many years and on several occasions he has bought me a bottle. My girlfreind is also good freinds with the bartender at the back-bar and on quite a few occassions she has bought her and her freinds bottles as well. But don't get me wrong, I do buy bottles myself half the time.

Now, as far as my freinds treating me like a god; thats called RESPECT, because I'm a good person who doesn't sit home behind a computer jerking-myself off wising I had a date on a saturday nite bad-mouthing people I don't even know. Judging by the amount of posts you do you are a LONELY-HEARTED PLAYER-HATER who wishes she had a man like me in her life who could afford to buy her a bottle of champage.

As far as the drug shit, FUCK YOU.....Who the fuck are you to say shit like that about someone on a message board. You don't even know me or what I do for a living. You can't even spell my name you G.E.D. DROP-OUT.

Furthermore, when I roll in TEMPTS I'm about thirty deep, so with that many people there is always something to celebrate. So sit at home tonight AGAIN, alone AGAIN, with you 2 liter grape soda and super size three cheese doritos wishing you had someone like me to bang you in the ass.

Also, you say that I'm a looser? You're an x-go-go bartender who is alledgedly now a physical therapist ASSISSTANT. You're a wannabe WHORE(too ugly to actually be a whore) who answers the phone at a doctors office, probably blowing the Doctor for spare change to do her laundry. When I find out who you are I am going to slap you in the face with my dick you mindless, dateless, moneyless, carless shop at Target for club clothes maggot. You posted about the wrong person BITCH. Do yourself a favor and stay away from the back bar. God forbid I see you I will fuckin' ruin you. Stay at home behind your $500 dell computer your grandmother bought you at K-mart you waste of SEMEN.

P.S. Thanks to neena16 and Piro8 for setting this troll straight. Come see me at the back bar for some champagne. And maybe you could have some too CMB1975 nice and warm pouring straight from my DICK...........................

Sincerely at the back bar........VIP-TECH

Guest saleen351

Rodney King didn't take a beating that bad. :eek: I'd have to agree with Vip Tech, to publicaly say some one supposely has drugs is a big no no. CMB did you get caught hooking and the cops want you to be a narc now to get out of the charges? I haven seen some one that I respect this much since northjerseyguy..... You are good folks vip tech, I'll buy a round (on Joel of course) at ceeotters bar. I feel sorry for her kid. ........

Gahd-damn that was a serious tongue lashing...JAHAY-ZUS CHRYST...hehe...Hey VIP - I spun 8 years up in Morristown dood...betcha we know some of the same people especially if you know some of the Morristown cops..I played at Headquarters Plaza when they had Hurricane Alley in 1985, I opened Bennigans in 1987, and way way back I played at Society Hill in 1981 which turned in South Street which turned into Jimmy's which turned into Jimmys Haunt. All the while its allways been owned by the same guy - Jimmy Cavenaugh. Let me get in a plug here: Eat at Mama Mia's (best pizza in NJ)...anyway try to relax dood the heck wit the drama..peash

well...now I see - Joe's a great kid and is a real up and comer in the promo scene..Im considering what he wants to do and I just want to get open first and then prolly in September, maybe a lil sooner Im gonna let him run with the 18 to 21 idea possibly if the town wont give me any grief...but Im sure we'll be meeting soon...good of you to respond, talk soon with ya, Greg

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vip-tech

holy shit, saleen351 said something nice about me, I'm honored , you bad mouth everybody! (just like me lol)

I liked your post soooo much I made it my sig!

That was GREAT!!!!!!

This is my favorite line "So sit at home tonight AGAIN, alone AGAIN, with your 2 liter grape soda and super size three cheese doritos wishing you had someone like me to bang you in the ass. " :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Jeff...me and Piro8 will see you at the back bar....

Do you know who we are??????????

• 4 years later...
Obviously by the 3000 + posts you put up here you are probably some fat brokendown skank that I would'nt fuck for practice sitting at home on fri = sat nites wishing you could hang with someone like me or my crew.Now as far as me being a loser, honey, just because I have a bottle of champagne does'nt mean I necessarily bought it. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE it was bought for me. I've been freinds with Jersey Joel for many years and on several occasions he has bought me a bottle. My girlfreind is also good freinds with the bartender at the back-bar and on quite a few occassions she has bought her and her freinds bottles as well. But don't get me wrong, I do buy bottles myself half the time.

Now, as far as my freinds treating me like a god; thats called RESPECT, because I'm a good person who doesn't sit home behind a computer jerking-myself off wising I had a date on a saturday nite bad-mouthing people I don't even know. Judging by the amount of posts you do you are a LONELY-HEARTED PLAYER-HATER who wishes she had a man like me in her life who could afford to buy her a bottle of champage.

As far as the drug shit, FUCK YOU.....Who the fuck are you to say shit like that about someone on a message board. You don't even know me or what I do for a living. You can't even spell my name you G.E.D. DROP-OUT.

Furthermore, when I roll in TEMPTS I'm about thirty deep, so with that many people there is always something to celebrate. So sit at home tonight AGAIN, alone AGAIN, with you 2 liter grape soda and super size three cheese doritos wishing you had someone like me to bang you in the ass.

Also, you say that I'm a looser? You're an x-go-go bartender who is alledgedly now a physical therapist ASSISSTANT. You're a wannabe WHORE(too ugly to actually be a whore) who answers the phone at a doctors office, probably blowing the Doctor for spare change to do her laundry. When I find out who you are I am going to slap you in the face with my dick you mindless, dateless, moneyless, carless shop at Target for club clothes maggot. You posted about the wrong person BITCH. Do yourself a favor and stay away from the back bar. God forbid I see you I will fuckin' ruin you. Stay at home behind your $500 dell computer your grandmother bought you at K-mart you waste of SEMEN.

P.S. Thanks to neena16 and Piro8 for setting this troll straight. Come see me at the back bar for some champagne. And maybe you could have some too CMB1975 nice and warm pouring straight from my DICK...........................

Sincerely at the back bar........VIP-TECH

O

M

G