Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP!!! Could he be GAY???

midnightangel

I need help:

I have been with this guy for about three months and I am crazy about him. He is pretty damn close to being the perfect guy I have always dreamed of. Everything was fine untill my mom said to me that she thought he spoke in a "feminine" manner. So i was like, you think he's gay??? she shrugged her shoulders and said you didnt pick up on the way he talks? The thought never even crossed my mind once untill she said something but now I cant get it off my mind. I guess you could put him in the "pretty boy" category, he's not a very "manly" man. Now I keep finding little things that make me think that he may in fact be gay and it's driving me insane. It's not so much things that are stereotypically considered to be "gay" but more of how he carries himself and things he says. Yet im not sure if I am blowing things out of porportion and exadderating things. So I guess the question is what behaviors would make you know a guy is gay for sure, and which are borderline. I guess the problem is alot of his behaviors are borderline and could go either way.

I am soooo confused!

What does everybody think...feedback please!!:confused:

Well I think your mom might have just planted that doubt in your mind and you're playing into it. I mean there are no real ways to tell if a guy is gay unless you catch him fucking another guy. And all the stereotypes about gay guys are pretty much bullshit. I've had straight friends that you can say acted gay and gay guys that have acted like they were straight.....All I'm trying to say is that if you're with the person you shouldnt be doubting them for what they are when they're with you....Hopefully that helped somehow...:)

K hun..well since your mom told ya this I think now u see more gay tendencies.... Your mom may notice things ya dont. Sometimes parents arent alwys reliable about knowing whats good for ya...I mean your with the guy..so I dont know...if he could be gay. DId you try asking him? I mean that may be too forward. But do you really feel deep down in your soul that he may be gay? ....like nycmusik said unless you catch him in the act I think your in the clear. Its true that sometimes you cant tell the difference...hope i helped some hun..good luck sweets:)

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Yeah Yeah....Enough about you and your out of control drinking habits....This girl needs help...Someone giver some more advice..:laugh::tongue:

puhleaze :rolleyes: I am not the one wit the bacardi bottle in one hand..holdin my pic in the other....playing with urself;)

btw, eat me! :licker:

Originally posted by fierydesire

babes are we dreamin again....:tongue:

maybe I will let your tongue grace this fine sweet, tender juicy specimen;)

I might be alittle :drunk: but I aint dreaming.....

And I've never tasted the juices of a fine Turkish woman such as yourself so I would more than willing....:tongue:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I might be alittle :drunk: but I aint dreaming.....

And I've never tasted the juices of a fine Turkish woman such as yourself so I would more than willing....:tongue:

woah :jawdrop:...damn babes get your sweet thick tongue over here then and perform some miracles;) :licker:

Originally posted by fierydesire

K hun..well since your mom told ya this I think now u see more gay tendencies.... Your mom may notice things ya dont. Sometimes parents arent alwys reliable about knowing whats good for ya...I mean your with the guy..so I dont know...if he could be gay. DId you try asking him? I mean that may be too forward. But do you really feel deep down in your soul that he may be gay? ....like nycmusik said unless you catch him in the act I think your in the clear. Its true that sometimes you cant tell the difference...hope i helped some hun..good luck sweets:)

My mom is right 99.9% of the time, that's what scares me. She has a sixth sense or something.

I have brought up alot of gay issues to see what he would say and he says he is against being gay. I also asked him if he ever questioned his sexuality he said no, he thought about it but thinks it's totally disgusting.

Deep down in my soul I have this feeling still that he may be gay.

I think its because I have same super senes and intuition that my mom has.

thanks for your feedback it def helps

:) :) :)

Well, because he talks a little feminine and the fact that he has gay tendencies doesn't mean he's gay.

One of my better friends when I was growing up.....who was an awesome soccer player.......went to theater school, wore artsy clothes, started prettying himself up, and was friends with tons of gay kids (he was a theater major, what do you expect?). He was the furthest thing from gay though. He talked kinda feminine.....he was soft spoken sort of. He also lived with his girlfriend in a house that had three other gay kids in it.

Don't judge a book by its cover........

you cant just tell by the way ppl speak... if i were to speak in ebonics would you assume im black??? or by the things they do... he could just be a pretty boy... or a refined individual... you should be happy and thankful that hes not your stereotypical male... with ass crack showing, belching, digging his crotch, watching sports all day long then hounding you to fuck all night long... however its just my opinion... do what you want with it.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Well, because he talks a little feminine and the fact that he has gay tendencies doesn't mean he's gay.

One of my better friends when I was growing up.....who was an awesome soccer player.......went to theater school, wore artsy clothes, started prettying himself up, and was friends with tons of gay kids (he was a theater major, what do you expect?). He was the furthest thing from gay though. He talked kinda feminine.....he was soft spoken sort of. He also lived with his girlfriend in a house that had three other gay kids in it.

Don't judge a book by its cover........

Just because someone has tendencies towards something, doesn't mean they fit the "type"

i think your mom planted the doubt into your head...just bc he acts in a feminine manner doesnt mean nething....my guy friend gets a manicure, haircut, pedicure, parafin, goes shopping (he's addicted to it) every week and he's faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from gay....so i say don't worry so much bc your going to make yourself even more paranoid and drive your self nuts :) Just be happy you found a great guy:tongue:

Originally posted by dgmodel

you cant just tell by the way ppl speak... if i were to speak in ebonics would you assume im black??? or by the things they do... he could just be a pretty boy... or a refined individual... you should be happy and thankful that hes not your stereotypical male... with ass crack showing, belching, digging his crotch, watching sports all day long then hounding you to fuck all night long... however its just my opinion... do what you want with it.

Werd.

3 months.........I think it's time you just ask him. (although he might be pissed b/c your basing this on evidence w/ lil' to no relevance, i.e. speech and manners).