Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Mitsubishi Eclipse commercial song...

Originally posted by o-jay®

There are a couple, maybe I'm wrong, but I think the one she's talking about is "Start the Commotion" by The Wiseguys?

band.gif

Nah, that's the old commercial. I guess you haven't seen it yet but sonic's right... it is Dirty Vegas - Days go by.

The vocal part is something like "days go by and still i think of you... blah blah blah"

You talking about the one with the girl and her :hat: stupid hat :hat: ? god i fucking hate that commercial, that girl and SPECIALLY that stupid hat. If i was driving that thing and had a girl acting like that I'd fucking drive it off a cliff and jump at the last second. at least i found a use for the fucking hat smiley guy always seemed like the most fucking worthless smiley out of all of em.

. . . rawk on glow . . . I'm doingza robot right now . . . you should have seen space on Sunday night . . there was a breaking circle on the patio . . If only you had been there!! . . you could have squared off agains these chicks from Frisco . . everyone was going back and forth . . . i was in heaven . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . rawk on glow . . . I'm doingza robot right now . . . you should have seen space on Sunday night . . there was a breaking circle on the patio . . If only you had been there!! . . you could have squared off agains these chicks from Frisco . . everyone was going back and forth . . . i was in heaven . . .

damn .... I wish I went...too BAD i was too busy recuperating from Saturday ULTRA and Sasha Digweed after hours....

...i was a bit sick the next day :(

..but got myself together for the party @ Billboard Live on Monday ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

damn .... I wish I went...too BAD i was too busy recuperating from Saturday ULTRA and Sasha Digweed after hours....

...i was a bit sick the next day :(

..but got myself together for the party @ Billboard Live on Monday ;)

. . it took me the rest of my time in Miami to recooperate from that night . .

. . I must say it would have been heaven to see you and your friend square off against the two chicks from San Fran . . highsteppin galore!!! . . . oh well . .next time maybe . . .