Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking Staten Island Idiots.....

tonight i was supposed to go to a strip club to celebrate my best friends 21st birthdays (they both turned 21 the past week). their friends from work were supposed to go as well. well now all of the work buddies are broke :confused:. WTF? so, they all decide to go see resident evil :shake:. I tried to convince them to try vinyl (well bar first, then vinyl :D), but this was their response (except for one of them)

"Dancing is for fags."

:mad::biggun::gang:

Originally posted by cutie6190

staten island ppl suck. theyre like afraid to leave they think its going to sink or something they have no life and are not openminded expect for the poor 5% of us. lol

j

hahah so funny u fucking moron si peopl dont suck its people like u fucking brooklyn people that suck bitch

They're probably just sad that Vinyl isn't a meat market like certain *other* venues in New York and they can't end up playing out the scenario to "One Night in NYC" there by doping up some 15 year old with a fake ID. I found it fairly amusing in another thread (in the Music forum) where someone said something to the effect of "I went to Vinyl, and I loved the music, but I hated the place because there were too many fags there..."

GROW UP! I'm sure none of them want a piece of your skanky homophobic ass anyway....

Originally posted by frosty9

what a dumb thread. u'll find people anywhere like that. just cause 1 group of kids dont like to go clubbin, that's not a generalization for everyone on a whole island

ummm....ive lived here for quite a while

there a lot of fucking idiots over here...sorry

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

ummm....ive lived here for quite a while

there a lot of fucking idiots over here...sorry

ive lived here my whole life...and there are plenty of idiots here, i def agree. but just cause a few herbs think "dancing is for fags", doesnt mean everyone does. i know plenty of people on SI who love to go clubbin

this thread is very funny lol. we shouldn't be judgemental just because of one group of ppl on the island...i mean im sure theres ppl that do like to go out but like she siad above..there are a lot of idiots on this island. lol. and what that guy siad up above to me thanks!! and it exactly proved a point.

=)

ive lived here my whole life...and there are plenty of idiots here, i def agree. but just cause a few herbs think "dancing is for fags", doesnt mean everyone does. i know plenty of people on SI who love to go clubbin

oh sorry i should have clarified

i didnt mean to generalize all staten islanders as homophobic or anything....i meant that statements like that are futher proof that most staten islanders are fucking idiots

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i meant that statements like that are futher proof that most staten islanders are fucking idiots

yea i agree...def too many assholes here. everyone likes to be a tough guy too. that's y i cant stand these local places. besides the music sucking, people like to brawl all the time

yea i agree...def too many assholes here. everyone likes to be a tough guy too. that's y i cant stand these local places. besides the music sucking, people like to brawl all the time

I happen to like livin on SI with all the goombahs and johnny tough guys.

Oh the memories of cruising the Blvd, grabbin some 40s, hittin South Shore Country Club and then smokin a blunt at the Overpass with the Port Richmond Crew.