Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten - April 5 @ Exit ( BUY TICKETS NOW! )

ferry01.jpg

Buy your tickets now from Clubplanet.com and get in before the rest of the crowds! Clubplanet will have a booth setup and we are working to do a meet up with Ferry before his set! See you all there...

Originally posted by quoth

You know come hell or high water Quoth will muthafuckin be there cause it is a dream to see him spin Live...let's just hope that it doesnt turn into an abortion due to the venue and/or crowd.

and im right behind you.

OMG!!! Ferry Corsten one of the best remixers and trance producers of our time!! You guys have to see this guy in action!! You will regret it if you dont go see him!

With tons of tracks under "Albion", "system f", "moonman" and also "gouryella" you would be out of your mind if you didnt go see this guy. I have been a fan for a few years now and i never stop being amazed by what this guy can do. There arent many like him, and I believe this will be one of those rare opportunities to see Ferry in ny!

So what are you waiting for, get some f@cking tickets!!

www.mp3.com/thecosmicphenomenon

Exit has put together a strong Friday night lineup:

April 5th -- Ferry Corsten

April 12th -- John Michaels & Dj Theo

April 19th -- Scot Project

April 26th -- Alex Gold & Mixer Magazine Party

May 3rd -- Armin Van Buuren

May 10th -- Chris Fortier

May 17th -- Tall Paul

Originally posted by DaVe

Exit has put together a strong Friday night lineup:

April 5th -- Ferry Corsten

April 12th -- John Michaels & Dj Theo

April 19th -- Scot Project

April 26th -- Alex Gold & Mixer Magazine Party

May 3rd -- Armin Van Buuren

May 10th -- Chris Fortier

May 17th -- Tall Paul

DAMN! thats nuts. Isn't John Michaels opening for Ferry Corsten on the main floor.. then doing the white room?

yes...you got it Yarin, Theo and I are residents. I will open the main floor and Ferry will go on sometime between 1 and 2, it is really up to him. Theo will close. The nights that it is just Theo and myself.... I will spin till 3 and he closes the night.

It is a pleasure to work with someone like Theo and the promoters(Reach, Sev and Frankie) at Exit(I never thought I would say that! :) ) They have been amazing. Last fri was full of energy, even though we went up against PVD(who I heard was incredible!!) I am not a huge fan of progressive trance, but talent is talent and Exit is booking the goods. Hope to see all of you there....sorry for the rant!

ps. If you see me bouncing around the booth, stop and say hello!!

**JM**

:bounce:

Originally posted by jennEfer

Definately see all you kids there...and on a side not. Doesnt Corsten have a new CD coming out? Global Trancemissions 2 or something of the ilk? Any word or feedback?

Hey all, thats my post, but my girlfriend jennEfer forgot to sign out on my computer. Arent girlfriends wonderful?

Originally posted by rdancer

Me and my Boys will be there ;) Definetley gonna check this Dj out live !:D & Justin we will see your skillz in the red room, hope you will be providing some hard ass beatz!

It's gonna get hard at some points in the night, but my style has done a complete 180 since last year.

I finally realized it's about education and quality.

Reguardless, I just want everyone to have a good time. That's all im hoping and can wish for. Ya know?

See you Friday!

JustinHiggins

Originally posted by djustinh

It's gonna get hard at some points in the night, but my style has done a complete 180 since last year.

I finally realized it's about education and quality.

Reguardless, I just want everyone to have a good time. That's all im hoping and can wish for. Ya know?

See you Friday!

JustinHiggins

Yah I know your stylez have changed, looking forward to see what your capable of, old timer!