Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's tax time you know what that means DT in NJ yes @ CLUB ABYSS

Seems our dear Danny is being himself at CLUB ABYSS in Sayverville come this April 25th 2002. Damn the IRS. Can't just let a SUPER DJ live. I shit you not because I know how fragile you VINYL types are.

So come thursday April 25th when NY'ers become become the Bridge & Tunnel crowd. SCARY ISN'T IT!!!:D:tongue::confused:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Seems our dear Danny is being himself at CLUB ABYSS in Sayverville come this April 25th 2002. Damn the IRS. Can't just let a SUPER DJ live. I shit you not because I know how fragile you VINYL types are.

So come thursday April 25th when NY'ers become become the Bridge & Tunnel crowd. SCARY ISN'T IT!!!:D:tongue::confused:

yeah...it's the IRS :rolleyes:

...and that crowd fits right in with Vinyl on fridays...

makes total sense for him to spin there...because those things from jersey called "clubbers" have infiltrated that once great club...

makes total sense that he spin there...

Its totally not a waste of money!!! come down to see whats up...the venue has been completely renovated..looks sick! And Phazon will be bringing in extra sound for danny...extra? geez that place is pounding already..

Hope to see some of you NYCers there! Vinyl is great and all..but is so nice having a drink while your listening to DT!!

hope to see you guys there...

APRIL 25th..

Originally posted by blueprintent

Its 25$ with no alcohol....tough sell for me...I like to drink when im out...DT+Heineken=awesome night!!!!!!

bp

vinyl has a revolving door policy. get handstamped, walk to the bar down the block and come back. nice try.

Originally posted by jayp

vinyl has a revolving door policy. get handstamped, walk to the bar down the block and come back. nice try.

Is DT playing at the bar too??? hmmmm...must have cables going down the street to hook up the phazon sound system at the bar...no thanks..i d rather listen to danny...

Originally posted by blueprintent

Is DT playing at the bar too??? hmmmm...must have cables going down the street to hook up the phazon sound system at the bar...no thanks..i d rather listen to danny...

abyss is a ghetto phazon regardless of how much extra sound there is. and its not like missing a half hour of danny will matter in ny where his set is TWICE AS LONG AS AT ABYSS.

come on dude...

Originally posted by jayp

abyss is a ghetto phazon regardless of how much extra sound there is. and its not like missing a half hour of danny will matter in ny where his set is TWICE AS LONG AS AT ABYSS.

come on dude...

youd think someone who is as big a fan as you sound like would respect DT for playing Abyss.....he is bringing his sound to an area that desperately needs it, and he is making sick amounts of money while doing so

us NJ folk have to drive 45 min, pay 10 bucks in tolls, pay the 25+ to see him at vinyl....you can do the same for one night

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

youd think someone who is as big a fan as you sound like would respect DT for playing Abyss.....he is bringing his sound to an area that desperately needs it, and he is making sick amounts of money while doing so

us NJ folk have to drive 45 min, pay 10 bucks in tolls, pay the 25+ to see him at vinyl....you can do the same for one night

BG

i live in edison. i pay my 9.75 round trip ticket, $3 metrocard, and $25 fee and im plenty happy, thanks. i dont think the area needs it. seems to me abyss is making decent numbers without the talent. the trip into the city reeeeeally isnt that bad and frankly i cant stand abyss's layout or crowd anyway.

o and BPE im plenty calm :D

have fun guys, ill shut up now.

hehe you dork jayp you don't even go to danny on a weekly basis hehe, mother has sold out it was a long time in the coming but he finally did according to the elders he's doing it because of the cash they flashed in front of him oh well no need to go see him at abyss for a shitty set when he will be at vinyl the following night :shaky: