Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louie Devito at Platinum

some of the finest ass I have ever seen in my life running around that place tonight....he might be cheesy, he might be mainstream....he might prerecord acapellas over tracks, but his name brings out the women, and thats what counts!

Millenia Promotions does it again.....nice work Alan!

BG

some of the tracks he dropped kinda suprised me............not all cheesy but after 12:30 it was pretty much that way........still a very fun night...........and I agree with you ibclubbin, very gorgeous girls in there..........:D

OMG....the opener was amazing! His first name is David....thats all I got....

tyco, were you in the wave lounge at all? I was the hiphop DJ last night.....I didnt get to hear too much of Louie D, but he rocked the shit out of the system....the bass was rattling the other room like ridiculous!

BG

Originally posted by dancensmile

I had a much better time than expected. Louie Devito wasn't all that bad... Two nights in a row @ Platinum for me :) no complaints here... I finally got dibs to go to Platinum! :D

Does anyone know who the dj is @ Platinum on Saturday, April 13th?

Yes, you did, you finally got me to go with you to Platinum. And u where right, I had a great time. We r goin to have to go again, maybe next week :D :D

Originally posted by system001

Platinum Saturdays suck! They should keep the opening dj on all night. Loui devito cant spin for his life. If they dont do something soon, that club will fizzle down to nothing pretty soon.

KV

actually, its louie devito's name that brought people......you dont even know the opener's name, so he obviously isnt the one bringing em out (although he is very talented)

and what the hell did you expect from Louie Devito anyway? DT?:rolleyes:

BG

Originally posted by xcracker

Louie Devito sux... I caught his crap played out old tracks set 2 weeks ago on sat.. As long as he spins there, u will not see me and my crew there.... where is Macaluso? Mendez? Boris???

mendez was there two fridays ago

Boris is this saturday

Macaluso is in the works for another gig

BG

Originally posted by system001

Platinum Saturdays suck! They should keep the opening dj on all night. Loui devito cant spin for his life. If they dont do something soon, that club will fizzle down to nothing pretty soon.

KV

Another NEWBIE....damn. :blown:

Anyway, good luck Alen on your party.

PS...Can you get me a job....HEHE :D

Hey Ibclubbin it was nice meeting you, and you did a great job in the hiphop room. And for those of you who heard the opening DJ his name Is David Fury a very good friend of mine, he will be the saturday night resident opening DJ. Once again we had a great night.

This Saturday april 6th Guest DJS will be CHRIS MANOCO & DJ BORIS will be @ PLATINUM from 11pm - 2am.

The hosts for the night joining Alen Ash will be Brian Watkins From Royalty Promotions, so for those of you that know me or Brian just give us a call for any comps, reduces and table bookings.

Thanks for everyones support.

Alen Ash

Guest List and table bookings MILLENIABOOKINGS@AOL.com or 732-207-3222

www.milleniapromotion.com

Originally posted by ibclubbin

OMG....the opener was amazing! His first name is David....thats all I got....

tyco, were you in the wave lounge at all? I was the hiphop DJ last night.....I didnt get to hear too much of Louie D, but he rocked the shit out of the system....the bass was rattling the other room like ridiculous!

BG

oh that was you bro? yea I was in there earlier on in the night........good shit.

funny cause my friend met up with a girl there and I was talking to her friend who said she knew you..........I didn't even put 2 and 2 together...........

:D

Originally posted by milleniapro

Hey Ibclubbin it was nice meeting you, and you did a great job in the hiphop room. And for those of you who heard the opening DJ his name Is David Fury a very good friend of mine, he will be the saturday night resident opening DJ. Once again we had a great night.

This Saturday april 6th Guest DJS will be CHRIS MANOCO & DJ BORIS will be @ PLATINUM from 11pm - 2am.

The hosts for the night joining Alen Ash will be Brian Watkins From Royalty Promotions, so for those of you that know me or Brian just give us a call for any comps, reduces and table bookings.

Thanks for everyones support.

Alen Ash

Guest List and table bookings MILLENIABOOKINGS@AOL.com or 732-207-3222

www.milleniapromotion.com

why isn't mark opening anymore on sat nights anymore? seems kind of odd and sad that the club doesn't know they have a great thing right in front of their very own eyes. i guess they will realize it when it is too late.

he is the friday resident, and a damn good one at that. he plays a perfect mix of vocals and as the night goes on he turns it up a notch. i have yet to be disappointed whenever i go there on friday nights, and can honestly say he is one of the better dj's in the area. anyone who can't realize this is just plain foolish.

Originally posted by milleniapro

This Saturday april 6th Guest DJS will be CHRIS MONACO & DJ BORIS will be @ PLATINUM from 11pm - 2am.

The hosts for the night joining Alen Ash will be Brian Watkins From Royalty Promotions, so for those of you that know me or Brian just give us a call for any comps,

It is looking to be a stellar night, if you havent heard Chris play yet, he is a must see, the best beat matching DJ in Jersey by far anyone that caught him at Bunka last Saturday got a treat, also Join Chris and myself for a little afterhours Peter Rauhoffer style at the legendary ROXY.....lol

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Never heard him spin personally. Sometimes even though a club has a good dj, they would prefer someone like Louie Devito(bad example) who is not the best but has a name that people know.

I agree with you 10000000000000%. And Louie Devito is crap. I don't know what the club sees in this guy. If I am not mistaken he is coming back too. What a joke, I would rather listen to kiss 101.5 or better yet listen to my grandmother spin.

Actually he has been cancelled...Good news huh? Thats a little inside scoop I heard.

Anyway, like I said I never heard him spin, but its probably in the clubs best interest to have a variety. A good Dj is usually an opinion/taste. Not everyone agrees on the same music. So in order to keep everyone happy mix it up...I'm pretty sure thats what they are going for. I mean if I was the owner I would.