Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peter Luger's Steakhouse

peters is the best got to goto the one in williamsburg brooklyn the one in long island is ok but nuttin beats the orginal in bklyn two thums up. if u like lugers then got to try sparks in the city on the same level. food is off the charts:D :D

Wow a conversation not about clubs that hits close to home. I have been to every place mentioned except for Keane's and Angelo Maxie and I have to agree with the consensus of Lugers. In NJ though people should try River Palm Terrace. It blows Arthurs out of the water and it lays a smacketh down on Ruth Chris. Manhattan has some great steak joints. Smith and Wolinsky, Ben Benson's, Spark's and the Palm but I have another place for everyone to try which is my favorite in Manhattan. It's called Frank's Steakhouse. Zagat gives it a real high rating but still havent found many people that went there and tried it. Its located right in the meat packing industry next to Lotus and around the corner from The Roxy. Check that place out