some of you fucking kids really annoy me

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smokesum

no, but its funny :laugh:

oh btw, ibclubbin yur sig is pretty funny :laugh:

I gotta admit it is pretty funny...........

calm down buddy....im not about to come to Roxy to fight a bunch of screen names

Which goes to show you are another one who will talk shit all day long but will never say it face to face...........thats okay though, you really don't matter to me.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

It looks like a hermaphrodite to me...............

ibnothin must be into he/she's too.......otherwise, why would he have the pictures readily available on his computer?

its his mommy gettin ready for a night of being sold by her pimp....er i mean going out for a stroll with her husband

Originally posted by ibclubbin

http://maxxx.ath.cx/~uh/

BG

Nobody click on this...........ITS A VIRUS

Listen here Barry, AND I AM DEAD SERIOUS THIS TIME

YOU JUST FUCKED UP MY MSN EXPLORER. I HAVE CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS TO ORDER THIS SERVICE FOR 6 MORE MONTHS AND NOW I HAVE TO USE AOL. THIS IS JUST GONNA COST ME MONEY.

YOU HAVE GONE OVERBOARD NOW.....NOW YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF.

IF I EVER SEE YOU I AM GOING TO KNOCK YOU RIGHT THE FUCK OUT. NO WORD OF A LIE........I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AND I AM PROBABLY GOING TO HEAD DOWN TO SF THIS SATURDAY JUST TO SEEK YOU OUT YOU PUSSY!

YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY!!!! THIS IS NOW COSTING ME MONEY YOU FUCKING PRICK

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Nobody click on this...........ITS A VIRUS

Listen here Barry, AND I AM DEAD SERIOUS THIS TIME

YOU JUST FUCKED UP MY MSN EXPLORER. I HAVE CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS TO ORDER THIS SERVICE FOR 6 MORE MONTHS AND NOW I HAVE TO USE AOL. THIS IS JUST GONNA COST ME MONEY.

YOU HAVE GONE OVERBOARD NOW.....NOW YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF.

IF I EVER SEE YOU I AM GOING TO KNOCK YOU RIGHT THE FUCK OUT. NO WORD OF A LIE........I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AND I AM PROBABLY GOING TO HEAD DOWN TO SF THIS SATURDAY JUST TO SEEK YOU OUT YOU PUSSY!

YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY!!!! THIS IS NOW COSTING ME MONEY YOU FUCKING PRICK

wait its a fucking virus!?!?!?!!? I clicked on it (I had a funny feeling when i did too.. like the voice saying dont do it) anyway...it just kept saying "you have too many screens open, plase close some".. soemthing like that.. i had to shut down aol b/c it wouldnt stop.. i have a virus now???? how do i get rid of it? ahhhhhhhhhhhh fucking A! your an asshole!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

someone sent it to me, i clicked on it and my computer is fine.....i didnt know it was a virus (if it is)

BG

Bullshit...you just happened to put it on a messageboard where you're arguing with people????...if you didnt know what it was you wouldnt have put it on there

Originally posted by asianvixen

YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST COST ME 6 PAGES OF A TEN PAGE PAPER. YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO POST YOUR PIC. I'M AT SOUNDFACTORY EVERY WEEK WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND HIS BOYS. DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN. I MEAN IT.

:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger

LISTEN HERE ALL: IF THERE IS ANY TYPE OF DRAMA AT SF THIS WEEKEND OR WHENEVER YOU ALL WILL BE VERY VERY SORRY...YOU WILL ALL MEET THE BOUNCERS AND SOME OF THE SF FAMILY...NO JOKE...DO THIS SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE..FOR EVERYONES SAKE...THANK YOU...