Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Linabina...

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Hey beautiful,

I just read your sexual harrassment thread and I want to say that I'm very very sorry to hear what happened to you.

Sometimes we're very young and we feel that life can never possibly hurt us...

And then we look behind us and see people being raped, killed, molested, drowned...

:(

But I've read your posts for a while now, and I've reached two conclusions. 1) You love Britney Spears =) and 2) You're a very sweet person.

In a bar, sexual harrassment is probably more prone to occur, especially since lots of alcohol is consumed. But I'd hope you have good relationships with your bouncers so they'd take care of the situation quickly and firmly.

Everytime I go to a bar, I pretty much always see a fight break out over a girl. It's so stupid and childish.

Anyway, this post may mean nothing to you, but I feel better writing it because I love helping people out, even if it's done subtlely.

If the matter ever escalates, you can take it to the courts and probably get a good settlement (although it's usually too drawn out).

Anyway...have a great night and I hope you're ok.

-X

dude I don't know you and from this post you have made to a person so near and dear to alot of our hearts has Moved me to post even though I don't really post any more..

from this post I have come to 2 conclusions:

1) you are a sweet caring guy who deserves the best girl..

and 2) you must have your underwear specially made for those huge Shiny balls of yours...

cause you must have Extra special nuts to post that saprophytic garbage in a separate post. with out being called a Tool ...

No offense black & decker

Guest xfactor834

Um, I kinda didn't get that last part of the message there siceone, but I'm not one of the people who was there.

I live in L.A.

I just felt bad for someone who I think is "sweet" based on her posts.

That's all.

Hope I didn't offend anyone else.

Guest xfactor834

Ok then.

Sorry everyone that I made this post. I guess I should have PM-ed her.

But I've been here a hell of a long time (I dunno if any of you remember the change that occured at CP about a year ago when everyone's passwords and names were screwed up)...and the people who know me know what I'm about.

I was just trying to be nice.

Don't really care what anyone else thinks.

How the hell can I have a hidden agenda if I don't even know what linabina looks like.

:confused:

i found nothing wrong with what u posted.... and i appreciate ur concern. really. that was very sweet of u :) i dont think anything further will happen with that situation so no need for a law suit :tongue: but thank u again for the concern and genuine compliments although u dont really know me.

:heart: