Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~my first salad tossing experience~

djmoonshine

We definitely gotta all get together again. I go to larry in the elevator... watch someone answer the door in panties and a bra, and regina answers in the door in this skimpy see threw shirt. by the end of the night another marcid rips it down exposing regina LOL... boobies.gif

moonshine, nice finally talkin to ya :D and everyone else, pleasure as alllllways.

Originally posted by clubkat

welll jana, technically it wasnt in the middle of vynil. . .it was more in the middle of the chillout room. . .where its really bright!

and its really not a joke hehe. . .she actually did toss his salad. . .damn greeks and their looks :mad::(

It happens........

;)

Guest gabo

I only saw his salad getting tossed once... I missed the other two times. I think moonie has done this before.

Originally posted by gabo

I only saw his salad getting tossed once... I missed the other two times. I think moonie has done this before.

Let me break this down for what it is, moonshine was licking some ass in a club? And a guys ass at that? Wow and I thought I was bad! I'm down to lick up on my girl's ass, but a woman's ass is beautiful or should be, a guys ass is another story.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Let me break this down for what it is, moonshine was licking some ass in a club? And a guys ass at that? Wow and I thought I was bad! I'm down to lick up on my girl's ass, but a woman's ass is beautiful or should be, a guys ass is another story.

hey now i would have licked johns ass too had he given me the chance. . .that sweet hole is screaming for attention!!! :drool:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Should I tell everyone???

:laugh:

Originally posted by clubkat

hey now i would have licked johns ass too had he given me the chance. . .that sweet hole is screaming for attention!!! :drool:

Damn girl you sound like a cool kitty:tongue: Paint da fence technique, side to side or another:D