Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~my first salad tossing experience~

djmoonshine

Originally posted by linabina

:woah:

yo wtf??!?! i dont post for a few days and all of the sudden people are tossing salads and shit?! r u guys serious?!

...better not believe anything today...it's April 1...also knows as fools-day, right?!? But hey, that's just my thought on that one...;)

Originally posted by linabina

:laugh: this is true .... but then again, this is the sex board... anything is possible..

...lol...yeah that's true too...but then let me think (and more importantly visualize) the situation....

.... Vinyl... everyone is jumping around and getting really sweaty...Moony is taking a bite (or rather taste full) off djjon's tasty ass...in front of everyone else....3 times...:eek:... that's even for THIS sexboard too much:laugh:

Originally posted by flying_high

.... Vinyl... everyone is jumping around and getting really sweaty...Moony is taking a bite (or rather taste full) off djjon's tasty ass...in front of everyone else....3 times...:eek:... that's even for THIS sexboard too much:laugh:

Well when you drink half a bottle of Tequila like it was gatorade...

Originally posted by xxlea

Well when you drink half a bottle of Tequila like it was gatorade...

wow it's that all it takes to have a guy drop his pants and have his ass attended to in the middle of Vinyl ....damn, why didn't tell me anyone before I met my baby :laugh: :laugh:

welll jana, technically it wasnt in the middle of vynil. . .it was more in the middle of the chillout room. . .where its really bright!

and its really not a joke hehe. . .she actually did toss his salad. . .damn greeks and their looks :mad::(

im here to state the truth and nothing but the truth...

dj jon's salad was def. tossed this saturday... i took immense delight in running my tongue along the crack of his ass... :tongue:

yes i know, it is april fool's day and you think it's a joke, but it def. is not... all the cp'ers that were at vinyl know the truth and i guess that's all that really matters... :D

as for returning the favor ~ ;) upon my return in may, we'll have to have a litttle chat about that... :D:tongue:;)