Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Deep Dish meet-up thread!!

prplhz

Who is going? Who is going or wants to go to Rise for Porter afterwards? Where we going to meet-up?

Got some friends coming in from NYC and want to show them a good time, who wants to help me? Plus, i am flying solo to Avalon, I will be a third wheel unless I find some friends....:D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Jess, I'll meet up with you in Axis so it looks like you have friends ;):tongue:

As for meeting up, how about me meet-up at the place where we bumped into each other for Danny Howells?? Big bar, across from the DJ booth, last bartender on the right (she's my favorite bar tender in Boston... always hooks us up w/ the best drinks). There's always plenty of room up there too.

The jury is still out there on Rise though...

i'm going to the lakers/celtics, then maybe bust out a bit early and hit this night up.

i get in reduced to embassy for sssssskribbles b/c of some BU party, then I'll head over to DD once the doors open up. god i hope i don't miss 16b cuz i luv that dude.

sounds great, don't think i can make it to rise w/ my girl after all those manouvers, althoguh i'm working on becoming a member (hopefully) :)

My place isn't very big, but it's a good spot to pre-party.

We've got the kegorator (key), hookah, decent stereo w/Deep Dish CDs ready to play, and fully stocked bar :D

Plus I'm close to Landsdowne (though others may be closer).

I always have people pre-partying at my place before Deep Dish, so I'm sure this week will be no different (though maybe a bit more sparse thanks to the S&D wallet-burn).

If you guys want to stop over anyone and everyone's welcome... just let me know!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

My place isn't very big, but it's a good spot to pre-party.

We've got the kegorator (key), hookah, decent stereo w/Deep Dish CDs ready to play, and fully stocked bar :D

Plus I'm close to Landsdowne (though others may be closer).

I always have people pre-partying at my place before Deep Dish, so I'm sure this week will be no different (though maybe a bit more sparse thanks to the S&D wallet-burn).

If you guys want to stop over anyone and everyone's welcome... just let me know!

Hey sounds good. But, I think my friends are coming up so maybe we can do something a little closer to Landsdowne;) Not sure yet though.

Originally posted by prplhz

I am bored too, hey Jaydup how did you get so many posts??? Padding the posts lately... lol

Bump!!

Only one more day left...

He's been padding his posts on the sex board... FREAK!! :tongue:

Wait... nothing wrong with that... maybe I could use a little padding;)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

He's been padding his posts on the sex board... FREAK!! :tongue:

Wait... nothing wrong with that... maybe I could use a little padding;)

:laugh: :laugh: Now is this considered padding:laugh:

Originally posted by prplhz

I could use a little padding too!!!

PAD

PAD

This can be the PAD thread

Am I less of a man because I pad? :tongue:

I don't care, it feels good to get it all out!

*PAD PAD PAD* ... ahhhhhh, much better!

(yeah, I'm definitely a little loopy here at work this morning. Ah, the powers of caffiene!)

Originally posted by kaydup

Felt like getting 670 ha ha can I get a P, can I get an A, can I get a D. PAD PAD PAD

Drew, like a month ago we had the same number of posts... you're blowing me away now!

You post on the NY board a lot though, right?? I do once in a while (I love posting there and letting everyone see my name).

I do spend a good amount of time reading Naught Booth and Avalon boards though... don't you post on NB?? What's your name on there?

By the way, Avalon re-did their website and it's pretty sweet... the message board is 100% better.